“I wish I could say I liked it better”

Hunter's Bar and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Hunter's Bar and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 57 Restaurants in Potomac
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food is good, the staff accommodating. I know people who go there often. It's just a little dark and old fashioned for my taste.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Essentially this place is boring, uninspired and unkept.There are definitely regulars who act like they own the place, in fact one time I was sitting at a table for 4 with friends and drinks when the waitress asked us to move so that a group of regulars could get" their table".It's almost a sad place actually, heavy drinkers looking for friends.The food is mediocre. Lighting is bad, probably to hide the grime.Wish Hunters Inn was better, we don't have many choices nearby.

2  Thank kiley57
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I had lunch with a friend at this restaurant on 11/02. The hostess was welcoming and the service very pleasant. The food was very good. I had mushroom soup, which was rather ordinary, but the turkey sandwich and pumpkin pie were first rate. Really excellent. Our lunch was quite an enjoyable experience, and I will go back to Hunters Inn whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I've driven by Hunters Inn for years and never went till last weekend and it was delicious. Good service. Friendly staff. Good wine list and nice cuisine for a quiet evening with Dad and my hubby.
We will go again!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We occasionally visit the area but this was the first experience at The Hunters Inn. The dining room was comfortable and easy to converse in, although not very crowded given it was Monday. The Monday Italian Special Pasta dishes were a good value and included a glass of wine. A little more linguine would have bee appreciated with my Linguine Pescatore. My wife brought leftovers home from her meal. Would definitely make another stop here.

1  Thank Doug B