“great neighborhood pliace”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 4, 2014

just a great Potomac neighborhood place that is as close to a diner as one would want! Always a table or room at the counter and the service and food always consistent.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

My brother and i were looking for a decent but inexpensive breakfast before our round of golf. both ordered scrambled eggs and sausage. meals come with hash browns and order of toast. eggs were cooked perfectly, i like mine a little runny, he likes his cooked hard. Sausage was good and the patties were large. Hash browns were very good. seasoned fried potatoes with a few onions cooked in. sat down, placed order and food came out within 10 minutes. good service. would like to go back and try lunch but will more than likely will be breakfast again.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We often head down to Potomac Village for dinner at Tally-Ho, either to meet up with friends or just because. The food is decent, staff friendly & atmosphere is refreshing. In the fast pace of restaurants opening and closing at the drop of a hat, this is one place that is a family oriented, cosy restaurant you can step into and know you'll step out happy and full. It's good, comfort food, plentiful and tasty. The owner comes around to see everyone is happy and chat which is always a nice touch. The menu is extensive: there really is something for everyone. The place hasn't changed in all the years we've been visiting and I hope it never does.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Located a couple doors away from Mitch and Bills gass station, Tally-Ho is a local Potomac eatery that has withstood the test of time. What you see is what you get; Tally-Ho is a cross between a pizzareia and a diner. It has a surpsingly folksie atmosphere, especially because it's in Potomac. There is no pretense, just diner / pizzaria style food served quickly by the friendly staff.
The pizza and salads are good as are most of the Greek / Italian items. The've got good burgers, sandiwches, and other dinter-type staples. I've been to Tally-Ho dozens of times and am rarely dissappointed. I recently had the patty-melt and it was good, but a little greasy. The Baklava was dry, but the other desserts looked good.
Tally-ho is a nice respite from the trendy places that litter Potomac Village.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Great food and service in this small cafe with a large variety of food from Greek to italian. Really fast service from a very friendly staff. I was a little uncomfortable paying my bill as it was not itemized and I was not sure what my item cost as they had to change my order as they ran out of what I wanted. I believe the cost was in the ballpark however I would have rather had it in writing. I will go back when in the area.