“Not As Great As Before, but Still Average”
Review of Bolger Center

Bolger Center
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Potomac
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I visited Bolger this month and the staff was very friendly. I had not issues with the hotel or staff. I was, however, disappointed in the food selection at the buffet. It appeared the same things were served day after day disguised as something else. People in our class commented about it. The good news is, desserts were always excellent.

Bolger is an excellent place to hold meetings, but I would not recommend the dining package.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

This is a great place to stay. The people who work there are very friendly and helpful from the front desk clerks down to the person who cleans your room. They are very attentive to your needs.
The atmosphere at the Bolger Center is very peaceful and relaxing. It is a nice place to retreat.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

From check-in to check-out, the staff was very friendly. I am a nursing mother and stayed a week for business. I forgot dishwashing liquid and they quickly provided me with a cup. They also brought a fridge to the room ($15/night). The standard room is perhaps a bit on the small side but it was perfect for my needs and very clean. They also have a shuttle that goes to the mall and Metro, as well as a nice walking trail.

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

My family stayed at the Bolger Center in Potomac MD this past weekend on our return from a trip to TopSail NC. What a tremendous surprise! The facility is beautiful and the staff was the most friendly we have experienced at a hotel! They made us feel at home and assisted with our trip into DC...

Chris was our server in the Pony Express Lounge and went above and beyond making us feel welcome! My kids loved him so much that we brought him back a Georgetown RedVelvet Cupcake even after we had checked out, as a thankyou for all his help!

Great people and a beautiful and unique facility...

Regards,

Dale Peterson & Family
Pittsburgh, PA

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We stayed at this facility for a wedding. The room was surprisingly small. Get the suite it isworth the extra charge. The atmosphere is interesting with the Ben Franklin quotes and pony express memoralbia. Skip o's good morning breakfast, it is very average, potatoes were cold, bacon limp. All and all a good experience

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I stayed here for a conference. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of my stay. The bed was very comfortable and the food was fantastic. I am gluten-free and dairy-free and had no problems. Great!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

My company was hosting a training course at this facility which included hotel stay as part of the package. I decided to stay at the facility to avoid traffic back and forth from VA to MD. Eeverything about the hotel was pretty average with the customer service I received regarding my internet issue. I was there for business and I couldn't use my wireless capability on my laptop so I asked for assistance with the intert cord that was in the room since the clip on it was broken. I called the front desk several times asking for a replacement cord, but was told that it worked fine. However, no technician was actually there to diagnose that it was fine while I was in the room. It just got so frustrating that I just gave up. It wasn't worth my time to keep going back and forth with the staff so I just resigned that I was not going to have access to the internet at all during my stay, which was for almost a week. The only consistent prompt stellar service I received was from Karan at the Pony Bar and Grill. She took the time to remember our names and really was the highlight of our stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Potomac
Bethesda Marriott Suites
Doubletree Hotel Bethesda
Bethesda Court Hotel
Bethesda Court Hotel
#6 of 11 in Bethesda

Been to Bolger Center? Share your experiences!