“Good, Not Great”

Sisters Thai Cabin John
Ranked #25 of 64 Restaurants in Potomac
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice experience for lunch—good atmosphere, friendly service and reasonably tasty food. Spring rolls and steamed dumplings are good starters. Main courses are pretty standard Thai fare averaging around $15. Adds some variety to local scene, but competition is intense with Cava and Pain Quotidian next door.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed lunch here after a friend recommended it. Wonderful service and delicious Thai food. We would love to return to try more choices on the menu. Nice outdoor seating. Good for families.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The food is quite good and the servers are polite and friendly but still rough around the edges. The restaurant is divided into several small rooms which cuts the decibel level down. There is a nice covered outside dining area with tables and high tops. Nice addition to the area.

Reviewed September 9, 2019

Good Food. Good Service. Poon, our server was great. Friendly, fast and responsive. This restaurant is a very nice addition to the neighborhood.

Reviewed September 3, 2019

I just enjoyed my first meal at Sisters Thai and it was delicious! I tried their mixed green salad and found it very fresh and tasty with their spicy peanut dressing. I chose Drunken Noodles with chicken as my entree and it was spectacular with perfectly prepared vegetables and a high flavored spicy sauce that reminded me of so many fabulous meals I enjoyed in Bangkok. I was not that enamored with their Tom Yum Shrimp Soup...a little too much fish sauce in it for me. The restaurant was beautifully decorated and the service was great! I will definitely be back!