“Nice caring owner”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Pocomoke City
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We stayed here on May8th of this year, and were very pleased with the room, they are upgrading them now. The TV and refrige and microwave were all very new and very clean, We were a little hesitant as we checked in because the manager took our info before quoting us a price, but he did come down to a price my husband could live with and we stayed. In the AM Vijay noticed that the wheel of our utility trailer was hanging down, and immediately he went out and tied it up for us, all the while referring to me as the boss and my husband as Mr. Jim. If we ever travel this way again, this will for sure be a stop we make

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank James M
There are newer reviews for Econo Lodge

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We had been traveling for a couple of hours on our way home from NJ. We come across the Econo Lodge after passing by several not so good looking motels, and I am glad we did. The service was wonderful, Vijay the manger went above and beyond what we have ever experienced from the front desk. I could not have asked for better service. The room was clean, and set up very nice, the bed was comfortable and slept well.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel on the way to VA beach; OMG!!! arrived at 1:00 AM, It was cold outside, the room was colder; turned on heat, it started to feel better; we went to bed at 1:30 am; woke at 5:30 am was probrably 30 degrees in room; when we complained at breakfast, owner said too bad should have left room sooner because "night audit" done, No refunds or discounts given!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mama D
Reviewed November 27, 2012

My parents recently stayed at the Econo Lodge in Pocomoke City, MD and raved about what an excellent experience it was. I was staying nearby with friends and visited them in their nice cozy room. The owner was unfailingly helpful and polite ... he really seemed to care about my somewhat elderly parents and made sure they were safe. I very much appreciated this extra care. They liked the opportunity for breakfast and took advantage of the snacks available throughout the day. I spoke with the owner several times and knew that he was watching over my folks to make sure that they were ok. I know my parents would wholeheartedly recommend the Econo Lodge in Pocomoke City.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2012

My family and I recently stayed at the Econo Lodge in Pocomoke City, MD and had a truly wonderful experience. The facility was nice and clean and we really enjoyed the breakfast and snacks in the lobby. The gentleman who owns (?) the hotel bent over backwards to make our stay comfortable and pleasant even though the circumstances were anything but. We appreciated his extra care and concern.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2012

When I travel by myself for work, I usually stop overnight somewhere close to where I need to be. Booked this room on Hotwire, so I got a reasonable price. As usual, I arrive to check in late. Lobby is locked afterhours, but I had no problem getting hotel manager to check me in my room. My room had exactly what I needed; comfortable clean bed, hot water for shower in the morning, and a refrigerator to keep my food for the next day. Simple things really, but if I have those three things, my stay will be excellent. After a night of uninterrupted sleep and a basic continental breakfast (hot waffles!), I was on my way to a leisurely drive to my job location for the day. The location was convenient, my room was clean and comfortable, and the staff was super hospitable. I don't come down this way too often, but at least I know this EconoLodge is a good place to stay.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I stayed for two nights and it was a wonderful stay. The owner was very nice as well as his wife. They were very accomodating. When I came in the owner asked if I wanted to be to the front or to the back away from the road. He also made sure I knew the hours that the lobby was open. When I went in to town housekeeping was out and asked if I wanted them to do the room or leave it. I told them to go ahead and do the room. When I got back after visiting with family everything was clean, fresh towels and clean sheets.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Best Western Chincoteague Island
Best Western Chincoteague Island
#3 of 21 in Chincoteague Island
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Chincoteague Island
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites...
#20 of 21 in Chincoteague Island

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!