“Lunch by the river”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Scenic spot by the river, food was very good, service was very good, enthusiastic employees, will be returning for the third time, next time in town.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stopped in Pocomoke City during a trip up the eastern coast. Our family stopped at the grill for dinner and loved it. The service was great, the food was good, and the view of the river was beautiful.

1  Thank Paige J
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I think this is a great place for Any area! What do people mean "for this area"? I have had so-so food all over the US. Great lunch this week and also when we were there in June. Beautifully served soup and sandwich. Great choices on order sheet and cute way of ordering to make sure your order is correct.

Great in all aspects. Recommend this to anyone, particularly if you like sitting by the water. Pocomoke River is such a beautiful river.

First time there we were a busload. Thought it would be hard to serve all of us as there were already people in the restaurant. No problem whatsoever. Wait staff were ready and we had our orders in no time. Since one writes out one's order on the sheet, no time spent ooh-ing at the menu deciding what to orderl So cool . . . as were the wait staff! Very reasonably priced.

1  Thank Limey44
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have eaten at the riverside grill numerous times, all have been a good experience. The portions were nice and the food was prepared very well. I have had burgers to rib eyes and have not been disappointed yet. The service was very good on every occasion. The scenery and setting was very nice. The value was also very good for an area that for some reason tends to be on the expensive side, probably because of the summer tourism. The flank steak sandwich is very good as well as the steak quesadilla. Give it a try if you are in the chincoteague island area, it is just a few miles north of the area.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I set out to Pocomoke City on a ride to see the area. I saw the reviews on Riverside Grill and we decided to eat lunch there. What a fantastic place. Decor is new, very clean and the outdoor seating was great. Bartender Patrick was the best. Everyone working there was friendly and the service was priceless. The food was the best I had and the prices were very reasonable and inexpensive. This is a place you have to try and I know you'll be pleased. We will return with our friends. Thanks Riverside