“Great Place for Pocomoke”
Review of Riverside Grill - CLOSED

Riverside Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Very nice place. Beautiful view of the Pocomoke River, Kid's eat for 99 cents on Tuesday, very reasonable menu. Jambalaya is awesome! Overall I did not feel like I was in Pocomoke, kind of reminded me of some of the waterfront restaurants in Ocean City.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Had a great lunch with friends.Really only one meal was maybe so-so.Beautiful place on the water.I'd say the bar area and outside deck are the more desirable seating choices. Our server was outstanding...really impressive follow up with us and great personality.(wish I could tell you her name..maybe Lyndsay?) I'd say it's "upscale-designer bar food" in fabulous atmosphere! Only negative comment is..obviously it's non-smoking but everyone smoking outside is flicking their cigarette butts in the landscaping and around the front bricks...not very inviting.Maybe an ashtray of some sort outside? Will go back there again for sure.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We decided to try the new Riverside Grill in Pocomke today. Everything was very nice. We enjoyed the process of creating our order on the "menu." The view was great. Our server was brand new, today was his first day ...he was attentive and the order was delivered promptly and correctly! The prices were very reasonable. The food was very good. We arrived at 5:30 and it was fairly empty. The hostess led us to the bar area, we asked if we could be seated in the dining room. There was only one other couple in the dining room and she led us to a table for 4 right next to them. We asked if it was OK for us to be seated in one of the tables for two by the windows. And that worked out great. Possibly she was trying to get people in different stations, but it is so much nicer not to sit right on top of other diners when the space is available. Long story short...we will be back and highly recommend the Riverside Grill!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

The hamburger I ordered was not very good at all. Many local establishments (including Hardee's) are better. It was also over-cooked. The original waitress was very rude. I guess she had enough questions and decided to send another server over who was very nice. I really wanted to like this place since Pocomoke has so few restaurants. It's a shame that the food is not very good. The view is excellent, but I will not be going back here.

2  Thank Tim C
Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

Atmosphere was great, good quality food, and service. Great addition to Pocomoke and the area! Went there for lunch. Full house. Acoustics needs tweaking (a little noisy). Overall, great experience!

1  Thank DannyKThompson