“When They Say Authentic They Mean It.”
Review of Plaza Tapatia - CLOSED

Plaza Tapatia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Being from Southern California it is difficult to find excellent authentic Mexican food on the Eastern seaboard. the food was not only will prepared, but the tortillas seem to be made from scratch right on the premises. The beans and margaritas which are a true test of Mexican cuisine, along with the guacamole were all perfect. I wish I lived closer!

There are newer reviews for Plaza Tapatia

Reviewed August 3, 2013

My friend and I has the best margarita ever. The waitress was friendly, the food excellent, and we told a couple the next night about this place.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The title just about says it all! We like to eat here as the food is consistently good, and the service is good. The servers are always pleasant and seem to be genuinely concerned that you are happy with your meal! The Margaritas are great! ( I opt for the jumbo!!!)
It is located in an old Ponderosa ( I think) steak house so the dining room is huge. We are always happy with our food...usually opt for fajitas. The chips before the meal are always crisp and good!

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

We eat here about every other week. We would frequent more often but it is 35 minutes from our house. We tried the fajitas and that is all we ever get now. It is a huge serving for two. It comes with plump shrimp, steak, chicken, and carnitas (my favorite!). The salsa is fresh and not too spicy. The service is always friendly and efficient!

1  Thank kfl51
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great tasting Authentic Mexican dishes at a reasonable price and great tasting Margaritas.
I have ate at other locations Tapatia and have always been happy with the food and the service and the prices..

1  Thank Ultra06