“Loma is Awesome”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Pikesville
Randallstown, Maryland
“Loma is Awesome”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I would like to talk about the service I receive every Sunday at HOJO from Loma the desk manager. She is awesome. She always greet you with a smile. Anytime I am in need of help with anything she does not mind with assisting and helping me with the things I need. I go to HOJO every Sunday because this is where my church (WIN Victory Ministries) meet for fellowship each Sunday in their conference room. When we get there Loma has the room prepared and cleaned for us. She always wants to make sure we are happy with their services and by far she has being doing an excellent job she and her crew. Loma should get employee of the year award for such excellent service.

Jackie F.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I always come to this hotel because its beautiful clean and quiet. I am a law student and that means a great deal to me while I study. The staff is so nice and very helpful. I especially have a great deal of respect for the manager Loma because she always makes my stay so nice and comfortable. She takes the time to make sure that my stay is pleasant and comfortable. She is so nice to talk to and she always has a smile when you check in. She is a great manager and one of the reasons I keep coming back. I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: Rooms on the eastside have a great view of the church and the community.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Ketki is very nice and always has a smile. She helps gets you settle in your room. She doesn't have a nasty attitude. Also she's very kind. The hotel itself is in a very nice area. Every time I visit this motel I feel appreciated and feel like my money is well spent.

• Stayed October 2013
Owings Mills, Maryland
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We love this hotel. We rent a room here several times a month & each time has been an excellent experience. The rooms have all been very clean & the customer service is outstanding! Loma at the front desk is very sweet & always does everything possible to make our stay a pleasurable experience. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a clean & comfortable hotel at a reasonable price.

• Stayed October 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pikesville
Ramada Pikesville/Baltimore North
DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville
Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills
Hampton Inn Owings Mills
Hampton Inn Owings Mills
#1 of 4 in Owings Mills
Hilton Garden Inn Owings Mills
Radisson Hotel North Baltimore

Been to Howard Johnson Pikesville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Pikesville

Property: Howard Johnson Pikesville
Address: 407 Reisterstown Road, Pikesville, MD 21208-5353 (Formerly Econo Lodge)
Location: United States > Maryland > Pikesville
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Pikesville
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Pikesville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Howard Johnson Pikesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Pikesville Hotel Pikesville