DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Pikesville
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for a night. Clean and comfortable. We would stay there again. Staff friendly and helpful. Conveniently located near interstate. Quiet. Rooms spacious. Restaurant looked great, but we didn't eat there as we were in town for an event.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
HiltonPikesville, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thank you so mcuh for sharing your expierence and for your kind words. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have you back as our guest in the future.

Your's in hospitality,

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Every member of the staff I dealt with was focused on customer service and comfort. I travel a great deal for business and this was one of my most comfortable hotel stays. The restaurant offered a nice menu selection in a relaxed atmosphere. The lobby team was patient with helping with my many questions. My room was everything I needed when I travel and was well looked after by housekeeping.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff made you feel at home. We truly care about our guest and want you to be comfortable while staying with us. We are very proud of the caring and dedicated staff we have here. Thank you for your kind words. Our staff strives from hearing the compliments of our guest I will be sure to pass along your feedback to them, Thank you for staying with us. We would love to have you back as our guest.

Yours in hospitality

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I stayed at your hotel in Novemeber. Upon arrive (after having been lost and tired), I came to check in. I found out my reservation was made in error for the wrong night. I was checked in by Pierre Bouton who was very friendly, professional, and helpful. He found me a room, and chnaged my reservation without any hesitation. It was much appreciated! Excellent service. Thank you to Pierre

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 15, 2013

This is a very nice hotel. The staff is very courteous. Hotel is clean; fitness center is spacious and thus far, have had no trouble getting on a treadmill or other piece of exercise equipment. Close to major highways in NW Baltimore.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are glad that you enjoyed your experience with us. Shall your travels bring you back to our area we would love to have you back as our guest.

Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this property over Thanksgiving, I was in town to attend my grandma's funeral. Can I just say, the staff made a sad time very pleasant and memorable. I was not even at the hotel 24 hours and I got hugs from them before I left. They were fabulous!!

The food in the restaurant was pretty good. The waitress was excellent about helping me with allergen info, since I am unable to do dairy. She went above and beyond. The portions were more then I could finish!!!

The hotel itself was clean, and nice looking. The biggest issue was that the heater in my room did not work. Now, I did not notify the front desk, as by the time I figured it out I was exhausted, and ready for sleep. I am guessing they would have went above and beyond to fix it though, based on other experiences. I was literally only in my room like 7 hours, and 6 of it I was sleeping...lol.

I would highly recommend staying here if you are in town and need a place. I just feel awful for not remembering names. But if management reads, the shuttle driver, I think maybe Adam was his name. And Peaches at the bar. And the waitress we had in the bar the night before Thanksgiving, we ate around 6. And the lady who coordinated the room for the service after the funeral. They were all fantastic!!!

Thank you again, would love to go back under different circumstances.

Amy

Stayed: November 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am so sorry for the loss of your family member being your reason for staying with us. I am glad that our staff was able to make this difficult time a little bit easier for you.

Hearing from our guest how we made a difference is what makes us love what we do in hospitality. We strive to provide the best in hospitality and service hearing from you that we succeeded means a lot to as we truly care about our guest

Thank you again for staying with us. We hope that in the future you will be back as our guest of course on different circumstances.

Yours in hospitality

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Duvet insert was filthy. I approached the front desk at 8am to have someone check the insert. I then went back to my room at around 10:15am to find that no one had come to look at the duvet insert. I then went back down to the front desk at 12:30pm and spoke to the front desk representative and she got the problem fixed right away unfortunately it was time for me to check out. My food was comp'd but unfortunately the quality and attentiveness of the staff all the way around was lacking. We were the only two people at 3:30 pm in the restaurant and it took approximately an hour and half to get all of our food and when it did arrive it was very poor.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

For 2 nights, my room was cold. I adjusted the thermostat and not until Sunday, when an engineer inspected, did I know it was broken. After that I was moved to another room. If the heat had worked, I would have rated you very good.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am so sorry to hear about your experience with the heater not working in your room and that it was 2 days before you were able to be comfortable. I Wish we would have know about this issue sooner so that we could have taken care of it right away.

Thank you for staying with us I hope that you will be back as our guest in the future and we will have a chance to show you how comfortable our rooms are without a faulty heater. Once in a while we have these issues but our maintenance staff does a great job resolving them very quickly.

I am glad to hear that other than the heater issue you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you again, yours is hospitality
Director of front office

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pikesville
Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore / Woodlawn
Howard Johnson Pikesville
Howard Johnson Pikesville
#2 of 4 in Pikesville

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville? Share your experiences!