DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville
$71
Hotwire.com
$64
$64
Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills(Owings Mills)(Great Value!)
$114
$137
$129
$154
$129
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesrestaurant stafffitness centerfront desk staffbusiness tripbreakfast buffetpleasant stayupon checkbeds were comfortablebaltimorebeltwayweddingaccommodationselevatorrefrigerator
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I have just recently stay at the Hilton located in Reisterstown, Md for 8 weeks for work travel. The hotel is very nice with a great menu, bar and restaurant. Especially to the van drivers that brought me to work and back every day that I stayed. It made my trip worth it!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
HiltonPikesville, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your expierence! It was a pleasure having you with us duiring your stay here in baltimore. We hope that if your travels bring you back you will come back and stay with us. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We were stuck in Pikesville due to weather and found the Doubletree. What a nice surprise! The staff was very welcoming, friendly and efficient. Hotel was in great shape. Nice fitness center next door and excellent buffet breakfast. Highly recommend if your travels take you near here.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Come back and stay with us in the future. We look forward to having you back as our guest.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Great hotel. Never have had a bad experience and I have been here many times since 2011. Staff is friendly and they remember you. Restaurant food is good, service is fine. Fitness center is a big plus. Location is close to downtown and other areas of interest. Have taken the family there because I like it so much

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
HiltonPikesville, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words Mr Hassen. We greatly appreciate your compliments and kind words! I am so glad to know that you enjoy staying with us. It is always a pleasure having you as our guest. I will pass along your compliments to our staff. Thank you again for staying with us. We look forward to the next time you come to stay.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

The room was perfect but I have to admit the restaurant was VERY disappointing. I was in town for a funeral and had limited time to get to the service so I chose the breakfast buffet. The items that were supposed to be hot were cold and the items that were supposed to be cold were room temperature. The toaster was broken as well. I did speak to the server and she spoke to the manager. They did not offer me another option. He did comp 2 of the buffets and charged us for 1 continental breakfast. The appropriate solution would have been to comp all the meals.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Maurice H

Thank you for your compliment regarding our guest room. We greatly appreciate your kind words. We also appreciate your bringing to our attention the issues which you encountered while dining in our restaurant. I am disappointed that we fell below your expectations. We normally have great feedback about our restaurant and service. I have shared your comments with our restaurant manager so that she can take the necessary steps to make sure this sort of thing does not happen again. Thank you again for staying with us and for your feedback regarding your experience. It is through our guest feedback that we are better able to continually improve and do well.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Has licensing exam in the morning very close to hotel and wanted to eliminate the traffic variable in the morning so I stayed at the DoubleTree. Neighbors next door were noisy and woke me up at 1am but not hotel's fault. Bed very comfy, warm chocolate chip cookie upon arrival divine!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
HiltonPikesville, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I apologize for your noisy neighbors. We have a non tolerance for noise here and do our best to prevent disturbances to our guest. Unfortunately once in a while we do get that guest who is not so considerate of their neighbors and when made aware of the noise we do take action through our security team to stop it immediately. I am sorry to hear we fell short the evening you stayed and that you were woken up from your sleep. Thank you for your feedback and for your kind review. We would love to have you back as our guest in the future. Our warm DoubleTree cookies will be awaiting you on your next stay with us.

410-653-1100