“Not consistant”

Add it.
Jilly's
Ranked #13 of 68 Restaurants in Pikesville
Reviewed January 19, 2013

The interior is wood paneled with a sports theme. The front section has a long bar, but there are booths along the sides and tables upstairs.
It's hit or miss. At times the service is great, most times not. It can be difficult to find someone to refill a glass, bring something...even the check! Most of the waiters are well meaning but they always seem rushed.
If you don't mind the service, the crabcakes, shrimp slad sandwiches and the ribs are fantastic!

There are newer reviews for Jilly's

Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

Place looks so good on the outside but once you get in its a whole different look. I'm so angry with how the host was handling the seating arrangement, people were pushing my friend and I around they were so rude! My friend said we should stay because the food will make up for everything so we finally got sat. Our servers name was Chris. He came over and was trying to talk to me into getting a meal without me even view all of the menu first. He brought our drinks and then just stopped checking on us. We had to call him over from across the bar where he was talking with some girl. Ordered our food, he got my friends dish wrong and my meal was smaller then it was described. We ate the food which wasnt that good and waited for literally 35 mins for him to come back! Asked for refills and it was like we disappeared! Didn't see him anymore. We had to pay our check to another server. I will never go back and seriously don't recommend it!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Jilly's is dark, the booths should be modernized, it's not as clean as I would like.
The food is very inconsistant. A quesadila can be great, or it can arrive with very little filling. Roast beef can be rare or dry.
The wait staff usually get an order wrong and has to go back to the kitchen to rectify the mistake.
Having said all that, they have the best shrimp salad sandwiches and the best crabcakes.
They have increased their prices dramatrically, too high to be subjected to the hassle.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Went here to watch a pre-season game. They have plenty of screens so you are bound to get a TV with your game on it. They have a superb beer selection. The food was pretty good, but nothing amazing. All in all, this is a pretty good place to go eat and watch some sports.

1  Thank Nomolos
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Check this place out. Not many like this in this area and great all around atmosphere and vibe. Burger was great and excellent selection of draft and bottled beers. I'm here on business and will be sure to stop back in a few weeks when I'm back. Great sports bar and great TV's to watch sports.