“Good value”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Spaghetti and meatballs - very tasty. Chicken Marsala- very good. Eggplant w/mozzarella quite tasteful. All of our dinners were very generous servings. Sald and bread sticks were plentiful. Wine reasonably priced.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place has it all!
Delicious Italian favorites, seafood cooked to perfection, steaks, veal, chops, and great appetizers. The unlimited salad and bread sticks are wonderful too!
We had our Agency holiday party here. Everyone got what they wanted, even the vegetarian and vegan folks.
You will never be disappointed!

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Had not been to this restaurant in awhile with a party of 8 for late lunch. Service was great. Food variety was great. Cost very good value. Everyone was pleased with their food. The bowl of salad and hot buttered rolls were delightful. Portion size was large. Everyone was able to take some home for later

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Recently my sister and I had the pleasure of dining at The Olive Branch. They have quite a large menu, and the recent is a little bit on the tacky side, BUT our food was delicious and the service was great. Our waiter was very attentive to our needs allowing us plenty of time to visit while still tending to our drink refills and our needs.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

2.5 years ago I moved out of the state. There is not much I miss about Maryland but for some of the cuisine. The Olive Branch is one of them. The salad and dressing is the best. Pasta and breads are likewise good. I ordered the pasta with sausage and olives, hold the olives. Asked for extra garlic in the sauce (gotta keep the vampires away). All was superb. My dining partners were hooked by the crab cakes. Better than the famous crab houses of Baltimore. Only downside was somewhat slow service and lousy parking. Friendly service, but slow. As I have been there many times, this is a hit-or-miss proposition. All in all, I love the place and would recommend it.