“Ruth's Chris may everywhere but this one is as good as it gets!”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 68 Restaurants in Pikesville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hooks Lane
Description: Expect nothing less than an extraordinary meal and first-class service from one of the most outstanding prime steak houses in the world: Ruth's Chris Steak House. Among the most distinctive dining destinations in the area. At Ruth's Chris Steak House your service will always be first class-attentive but never fussy.
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I have eaten at a lot of good steak houses although most of them are high class chains like Capital Grille, Prime Rib, etc,but I still think Ruth's Chris in Pikesville can "cut it" with any steak house because they serve quality products and have top-notch service. The ambience is great, the wait staff is very accomodating, the manager always makes a personal appearance at your table to make sure everything is okay and you don't have to hassle with parking as this Ruth's Chris (Pikesville) is in the suberbs. The steaks are always cooked perfectly and served on those scalding hot plates (better transfer the steak to a cooler plate before the plate overcooks it though). Also, the onion rings are the best!!! The only thing that I think could be better is the dessert selection (which is okay becuase I am happy with the cheesecake and I don't come to Ruth's Chris to choose between desserts). Our family does not dine out at the more upscale resturants frequently so we only eat at Ruth's Chris probably 6 to 8 times a year but we ALWAYS look forward to our meals there and we are NEVER disapponted. If you like steak (especially Filet Mignon), I highly recommend Ruth's Chris!!!

Reviewed December 22, 2013

I've never had a bad experience at Ruth's Chris. They are very consistant and have professional servers.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Ruth’s Chris rarely disappoints and our meal for four in November was outstanding. We celebrated a family birthday on the last Saturday in November. We have been to this location many times before.
We were seated in a small dining room that was located just off the main dining area. Our meals were excellent….all of us had steaks. Two of us had petite filets and they are always excellent and cooked to order. The others in our party had a large filet and a NY strip. Of course, the steaks come out on sizzling platters and the sides, which are very generous, can be shared.
For dessert, we highly recommend the crème brulee’ and the fresh seasonal berries. Coffee is also outstanding prepared in a French press. The Reisterstown Road location has easy access off the Baltimore Beltway and parking on the lot is free. They also have valet parking.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

This dinner was a learning experience in that, I learned that I'd never had a good steak before. My wife had the petit filet and I had the filet. We both agree that they were far and away the best steaks we had ever eaten in our lives, literally. This is neither hyperbole nor exaggeration, merely the statement of fact. The steaks at Ruth's Chris Steak House (not Chris Ruths as is stated above) are the most tender and flavorful I've ever experienced. I am afraid that I am ruined for other steak restaurants. Nothing I've tasted up to now compares to what we had tonight.

The other aspects of the meal were equally fantastic. Our server was Greta and she was perfection in service. My drink was never empty and we never wanted for anything. The manager visited and made sure everything was fine. There was nothing wanting in this visit.
Our sides, garlic mashed potatoes and broccoli au gratin, were delicious and plentiful. Sadly, we were too full from dinner to try dessert. Next time!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

The bar at Ruth's Chris in Pikesville is a great place to catch up with friends and enjoy a drink and quick bite.

1  Thank Allan S