“Great service and great food"”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Elements Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #46 of 69 Restaurants in Pikesville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 29, 2011

We just returned from Elements. We had a Chewpon and braved the wintry mix for an early seating (5:30pm). I'm so glad we did. Our waitress was knowledgeable and recommended terrific courses. All portions were incredibly generous, and we brought enough food home for at least two additional meals. Specifically, we enjoyed the cup of cream of crab (HUGE; at first, I thought a bowl had been brought); crab mac and cheese; crab balls; and flatiron steak. We would have had dessert (Kahlua dessert sounded great), but we were stuffed. We also took home the huge side portion of sweet potato fries. Our side salads were gigantic and flavorful. I usually regard salad as little more than a nuisance, but I ate 90% of it. Great ranch dressing.

To give you context, we enjoy eating at the Peppermill in Towson, and I'm happy to say that now we have a new dining option right here in Pikesville.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

My mom, sister and I recently dined at Elements Restaurant. The waitress was very helpful and pleasant. We each ordered a BBQ grilled chicken sandwich. The chicken breast was moist, the toppings (cheese, lettuce, tomato and bbq sauce) were very tasty. Bacon was also a topping but my sister and I chose not to eat that. My mom did and she said that it tasted fine. We all asked for baked potatoes rather than fries and there was no problem with that. The potatoes were done properly and we enjoyed them.

Our biggest concern was that the menu is very limited if you choose to eat healthfully. There were no fish dishes and even the salads had unhealthy ingredients. We were having a difficult time finding something that would work for us. Our waitress, however, was terrific at substituting whatever interested us. She was great.

I would definitely give it another try but would like to see some menu additions.

2  Thank Abby R
Reviewed September 9, 2011

I came to the restaurant when it was Si Salsa & swore I would NEVER return. The service was slow, food was horrible, and the drinks were way to strong. I really felt like the bar tender was more intent on flirting with me then mixing my drink properly. Also I felt the staff rather talk and mingle with each other then asking if we needed anything. So a friend of mine heard that Si Salas was sold & is now totally redone operating under a new name. We decided to give it a try. Well the place looked different & with a new name but same issues as the old place. Drinks were waaaaaay to strong (and same very over flirtatious bartender) I didn't even finish it. Food was greasy, under cooked, & bun on my burger looked like something from a grocery store bakery. The grease was actually soaked into the bottom part of the bun. My friend & I only ordered burgers & a mixed drink. I was very unsatisfied. The money they spent on re decorating the place they should have spent on a book titled "The restaurant biz for dummies". All in all I will not be going back, best of luck to any one who does.

6  Thank John F