“New look same problems.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Elements Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #45 of 68 Restaurants in Pikesville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 9, 2011

I came to the restaurant when it was Si Salsa & swore I would NEVER return. The service was slow, food was horrible, and the drinks were way to strong. I really felt like the bar tender was more intent on flirting with me then mixing my drink properly. Also I felt the staff rather talk and mingle with each other then asking if we needed anything. So a friend of mine heard that Si Salas was sold & is now totally redone operating under a new name. We decided to give it a try. Well the place looked different & with a new name but same issues as the old place. Drinks were waaaaaay to strong (and same very over flirtatious bartender) I didn't even finish it. Food was greasy, under cooked, & bun on my burger looked like something from a grocery store bakery. The grease was actually soaked into the bottom part of the bun. My friend & I only ordered burgers & a mixed drink. I was very unsatisfied. The money they spent on re decorating the place they should have spent on a book titled "The restaurant biz for dummies". All in all I will not be going back, best of luck to any one who does.

6  Thank John F