“Been there a few times and love it.”
Review of Si Salsa - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Si Salsa
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2009

We've been to this restaurant a few times and have had wonderful experiences. I can't believe what others are saying... Maybe they were there on an off night.

We have had the fajitas and calamari, crab cakes, quesadillas, chicken tortilla soup, enchiladas and burgers. The fajitas were so filling and the sauce on the calamari was fantastic. The service was very good, the drinks were tasty and we will be back over and over.

Reviewed June 24, 2009

This restaurant has no clue. They do not know how to spell menu items. The food is not attractive, the service is nonexistant, and the aromas are third worldy. A fellow traveler in this horror land was refused water by wait staff on two occassions. Don't go....Oh no.

Reviewed May 24, 2009

Went with a party of 15. I ordered a mojito drink - tasty but I don't believe it had any alcohol in it. We waited forever for the drinks and to give our food orders. Two people ordered the paella which was not real paella, not very tasty and the smallest bowl of paella I've ever seen. Most of us ordered some form of fajita. They forgot to include the shrimp in the combination fajita tho they did rectify this. If you ordered the shrimp fajita - it was a bad choice. Mine came with 5 shrimp, my friend's came with 7 shrimp. When I mentioned this to the waiter, he said they should have given me more shrimp - that even the combo fajita (steaik, chicken, shrimp) came with 4 shrimp. But the waiter never did bring more shrimp. We spent $300 there, sitting at 3 tables pushed together. They would only accept one of the $10 off per table coupons (we had received them the day before but had made reservations 2 weeks prior) instead of 3 coupons. If you care about the food and the service -- this is not the place to go.

Reviewed May 12, 2009

My husband and I ate at Si Salsa this past week, and I was upset by the quality of the food. We split an order of nachos. The nachos hardly had anything on them. I would not order them again. From the looks of the other food at the tables around me, the food didn't look to good either. I would not go back to this restaurant again.