“Great happy hour”

Add it.
Chops Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The owners have really lowered prices for a great happy hour, bar food specials, big screen TVs, cool seating area outside, go try it!!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We arrived around 9pm on a weekend after our sporting event and found the place almost empty. This was not my first choice as I had called months before to ask about the menu and a young employee with no knowledge stumbled through a poor response. I was not impressed and have never heard anyone in the area brag about the place. Since my group wanted burgers and not the fast food type we decided to give it a try. The dinner crowd had already departed except for 4 people and the bar was setting up for live music. The waitress was beat tired and bland, forgot our appetizer...but of course billed us for it. The decor is about as bland as it can be. The burgers were decent and the only good part of our visit. I miss when it was the original Henry's Bistro...Mark really knew how to run a nice place. We will wait for the next up at bat owner for this location.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Stopped in for lunch. The place was nearly empty. We had the crab soup (OK, nothing to rave about), roast beef au jus sliders were excellent, wings were fine but the fries were the worst I've had in years!!! Crinkle cut frozen fries that weren't very hot, were mushy inside and just totally disgusting. The server was nice but the kitchen was super slow (guess we interrupted nap time).

Reviewed December 5, 2008

I just don't understand this place anymore. I moved out to the area over twenty years ago and this place has been at least ten different restaurants. God help the people dumb enough to buy this place.

The bar atmosphere was less than desirable, with a whole group of seedy local men. I had hoped that the food would make up for it, and although the crab martini was delicious, it was also overpriced.

I'm pretty sure we'll just stick to the manor tavern up the road.

Reviewed August 6, 2008

I don't think The Bistro is French these days. They have wonderful food - especially love the Salads - Chicken Caesar & Pear/Walnut salads. Great Cajun Chicken & Pasta. Wonderful Steaks, Burgers & Huge Fried Shrimp. Excellent servers, and The Best Bartenders around.