“Fabulous Food - Excellent Service”
Review of The Grille at Peerce's - CLOSED

The Grille at Peerce's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Loch Raven Drive
Reviewed August 19, 2013

A little gem with a view! Nestled into the hills of Phoenix with a view of the Loch Raven Reservoir, The Grille at Peerce's serves up innovative dishes that are refreshing and nourishing. The crab cakes are loaded with lump crab meat, seasoned classically and served with your choice of two side dishes. I am a big eater - one five ounce crab cake was filling. No need to order two, unless you'd like to take one home. The Beet and goat cheese salad with pistachio dressing was so good, I cleaned my plate. My husband enjoyed the French Onion soup so much, I didn't even have the opportunity to taste it. Service was friendly and professional, timing was excellent. I would agree with the other reviewers - skip the bread, it's not worth the calories.

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

We dined on the outside patio where we had a nice view of Loch Raven Reservoir. They have an extensive wine list reasonably priced. We both had a pasta dinner with seafood that was very good. our waitress was very nice and attentive. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you are looking for a casual place to eat with quality food.

1  Thank Franksl550
Reviewed April 21, 2013

If you like mediocre at best, small town golf club fare, you won't be disappointed. The strip steak was served over cold French fries. I asked for some A1 Steak Sauce and an empty bottle was delivered 15 minutes later. Beef tips served on a metal tray by the Salvation Army are better. If you're visiting from out of town continue on down the road to Baltimore. There are lots of treasures to be found. If you're a local you already know what to expect. Maybe we were there on an off night. Reviewers from Open Table seemed to like it..

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Peerce's is great as long as you stick to the menu & avoid their "special" buffets. Excellent food is served at reasonable prices. Service is usually excellent. We are lucky to live nearby & have been there many times since they re-opened with a new (and excellent) chef & new management.

2  Thank MDTravelerrrr
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My wonderful wife took me here for my birthday last evening on valentines day as that is my birthday and were disgusted. We sat for a 6:30 pm reservation at 6:40 which is ok and apparently my wife said it was my birthday to have a special desert sent over and the surprise was broken when I was treated with happy birthday. We then waited 30 minutes to have someone take our order after the only server for what we counted for 9 tables was flusterered. The onion soup and Caesar were brought out at the same time instead of being staggered although the soup was good. The main courses came out cold and mean COLD. I asked for an end cut of prime rib and a brought out what was described as "close" to an end cut with cold string beans and cold baked potato. I was never given the courtesy of asking if I wanted a center cut or something else and my wife's fillet came out Luke warm all being served at 8:15pm. By this point my birthday dinner was ruined. The food was terrible, the service was terrible and will stay away and not go back....no excuses!

1  Thank Andrew R