“It was clean and comfortable”

Days Inn Perryville
Days Inn Perryville
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Perryville
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Nothing fancy, the rate was great and my husband and I took advantage of having an overnight babysitter for our two sets of twins so we could go to the local casino and have fun afterward! The hotel is very close to the casino, and the cute little town of North East, MD which we would have had fun browsing through if we had been more prepared. Nice getaway close to Baltimore.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 18, 2012

This hotel is very near to the bay. we took our group there for a tournament and had 12 rooms for 4 nights. the staff was excellent and very helpful. dennys and KFC in same lot so it was easy tostay and kept fed. Con was breakfast hours. it should be 24 hours for fishers. we need to get out very early in mornings.

this is the nearest hotel near the bay and right off I 95. convenient location. couple of guys brought their wives and they had god time in outlet mall nearby. no very big but ok.

have made arrangements for next trip before winters. good fish. i fyou fish you should go.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I spent a total of 6 nights here around Labor Day and was very happy with the friendly staff and the service our group received. The property is now a Day's Inn, but the management is the same. It is an older property, but well-kept and clean. There are various restaurants close by.
I'll be back.

Room Tip: Upper floor is airier.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2012

This is where we stay whenever we visit our daughter in NC. It is halfway between NC and MA She is in her 20's and feels safe being here by herself. I have stayed here by myself. The staff is always accommodating and if she didn't want to go in the back but near the front, not a problem. The rooms are good and there is a Denny's next door. What more could you ask for?

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SJELO
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I have never written a review before but I know I rely on them so..here goes..We were with a wedding party that had mulitple guests staying here. The hotel looks nice upon arrival. Very friendly clerk at the front desk. So, the staff is extremely nice. As soon as we walked in the door to the room we were greeted with an overwhelming smell of urine. When we pulled down the sheets I wasn't happy to see someone else's black hairs on the sheets. The confirmation said a refrigerator would be in the room, it was not. Front desk said only "some" have them. I spoke with three other guests about their room quality and 2 of the 3 had to have the room re-cleaned. One was because there was dried urine on the toilet and feces sitting behind the toilet. There floors were soaked because the hotel said they had to clean the floors because it was a pet friendly room. I don't believe a guest should have to lay down towels so they can walk around their room. The other couple didn't elaborate on what was wrong with their room, just that it was dirty and had to be re-cleaned. I would not recommend staying here sadly.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tonya G
Reviewed July 15, 2012

This poor Ramada is in sad shape. We stayed there because we were visiting the Hollywood Casino and it was the closest place to stay.
A/C sounds like an airport runway. Water was brown. Pillows like boulders. Cleanliness very sketchy. Whole scene was creepy to me. I was hesitant to pick the Ramada because my last experience, no so good. Shoulda gone with my instincts.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Stayed here for a couple of days in early May. Room was clean. Towels a bit rough. Had a safe in the room sufficient for a laptop. Hotel charges guests $1/day and you can ask for a refund at the end of your visit. Service was good and staff helpful.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Perryville
#2 of 4 in North East
Best Western North East Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North East
#7 of 16 in Aberdeen
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)
Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen

Been to Days Inn Perryville? Share your experiences!