“Best around”

Pizza Tower
Ranked #6 of 12 Restaurants in Perryville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed July 19, 2014

They have a big menu with a lot of specialty pizzas. LOVE the Greek and Mediterranean pizzas. Perfect amount of sauce, cheese and toppings. If you are around this is the place to go! They also deliver kinda late.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We picked up pizza here once because we live nearby. We haven't been back. Pizza was not good. Nothing about it was good. Subworks is where we buy pizza in this town, but for a little more of a drive I'd rather got to HdG or make it myself. This area does not have good pizza places but this place was much worse than other local places.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Pizza tower is our go-to restaurant for pizza in Perryville. The wings and salads are excellent too. Our favorite is the party pizza. It's large, square, thick crust and will feed 5 or 6 hungry people. Check them out. You'll be satisfied.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

What I look for in a pizza is all about ratio--not too much sauce or cheese or crust. So the lots of next pie at Pizza Tower fit the bill nicely. We picked up for dinner at the park. Fast, fresh, yummy, not too greasy, just what we needed. I'll be back to try other varieties but for my first visit I was totally satisfied.