“Worst Italian Food Ever”
Review of Pasquale's Italian Grille - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pasquale's Italian Grille
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Decided to take the husband there for is birthday and it was awful. We were a little worried when we got there are there at 5pm and there was only one other couple in the place. I ordered Chicken Alfredo and he got Sausage Spaghetti. It lacked flavor and I only ate like a quarter of my plate. He is always a good sport and will eat it anyway but he said on a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being the best) it was about a 3. I gave it a -5 and the waitress took my food off the bill. We will drive 10 extra minutes next time and just go to the Olive Tree (real Italian), way better food!!!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Perryville does not have a lot of dining options. Pasquale's boasts their relationship with Chipparelli's in Baltimore's Little Italy but they don't compare. The meal was solid and filled us up. The taste of the breadsticks don't make you believe they make them in house. My son (12yrs.) said they tasted like store bought then heated. We had the house salad that is said to be the Chipparelli's signature salad, it was good but didn't taste as good as one you would get at Chipparelli's. We all ordered a different dish and we were all pleased and finished our plates, there was lasagna, penne with meat sauce, chicken & eggplant parmesan. Dinner for a party of 4, water to drink, cost ~$50. Really not a bad value. The dining area is bright, and the bathrooms were cold, but clean. Waitstaff was friendly, we were in and out within an hour. It was not busy, only 3 other tables when we arrived. In the end we were all pleasantly surprised at the solid meal we received.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

My wife and I have been there several times. We miss the old manager but the staff is great and the food is reasonable and good. We have tried several items on the menu and really don't have any complaints. The Calamari is the best I've had and there marinara sauce it great. The portions are small but they fill you up and you are not hungry when you leave. They also have great prices on cases of wine.

Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

This was my second time at Pasquale's and both were great experiences. Friendly service and generous portions. We will return. My only suggestion would be to add some varieties of salad dressings.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I went to Pasquale's when they first opened and the place was packed. My husband ordered mussels as an appetizer and they were bad. You could smell them before they hit the table. However, our salads and fettuccine alfredo with shrimp was great! Prices are reasonable and service was pretty good. Second visit was a few months later and there was barely anyone in the restaurant. We skipped the mussels this time around and ordered the same thing as before. Something was off with the salad dressing but our alfredos were okay. It didn't seem as tasty as last time, but we were satisfied. Third time, we ordered take-out (getting our usual) and had no complaints. Just got back from dining there tonight and I will never go back. The fettuccine alfredo tasted like fish! I ordered mine with shrimp and sent it back thinking the shrimp was bad or maybe they mixed whatever liquid, butter, or oil they cooked the shrimp in with the noodles. So, I asked for just plain fettuccine alfredo and it still tasted like fish! It even smelled like fish! I don't know what they heck was wrong with it, but I will not go back. Any night I go past Pasquale's there's only a handful of cars in the parking lot. Now I know why. If you can't maintain the consistency of the food, people won't go back. Such a shame. I should have just ordered take-out from Ercole's!

1  Thank Megan B