“It's all about Johnny”

Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Perryville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

His personality and service rock the rolls. Business expanding for good reason, have always had a good meal, great drink prices! The noodels are admirable as well. Don't miss this one at the rt. 222 and 40 light.

Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

Who would have thought you could get great sushi in a small town like Perryville! This place has come a long way, they've completely renovated the inside, expanded for more seating, added a full bar, and they've succeeded in providing a wide variety of traditional and custom sushi rolls. I love their seaweed salad and Baltimore rolls. I would definitely recommend this place to family and friends :)

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We have been coming to Johnny's sushi since he opened a couple of years ago. Everything has always been great and fresh and the service always efficient. On Saturday we went back since Johnny expended and it was even better. He updated the menu with terrific rolls like the Energy roll, and others. I was very happy to see new items on the menu as I can not eat any fried food. I left happy and full. The expended restaurant looks great and has a great relax and eastern shore feel. One of the smartest thing that Johnny has done is even if you do not eat sushi you can choose great Chinese food. I would highly recommend the restaurant, it is worth the drive.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I have been going to Johnny's since he opened and have been dining on Sushi for much longer. I found Johnny's after I had established my favorite Sushi joints in DE and Baltimore. Living in Havre de Grace makes going across the bridge to Johnny's even more of a convenience. It has gotten much busier so service can be lengthy and take-out might have you waiting an hour at times but it is definately worth it!!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

The jokes about sushi in Cecil County could practically write themselves. Johnny's is no joke. Fresh ingredients, great preparation, and imaginative presentations. Could stand along side places in New York or San Francisco (I have has sushi in both).