“Great Sushi, Period!!”

Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Perryville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We have been coming to Johnny's sushi since he opened a couple of years ago. Everything has always been great and fresh and the service always efficient. On Saturday we went back since Johnny expended and it was even better. He updated the menu with terrific rolls like the Energy roll, and others. I was very happy to see new items on the menu as I can not eat any fried food. I left happy and full. The expended restaurant looks great and has a great relax and eastern shore feel. One of the smartest thing that Johnny has done is even if you do not eat sushi you can choose great Chinese food. I would highly recommend the restaurant, it is worth the drive.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I have been going to Johnny's since he opened and have been dining on Sushi for much longer. I found Johnny's after I had established my favorite Sushi joints in DE and Baltimore. Living in Havre de Grace makes going across the bridge to Johnny's even more of a convenience. It has gotten much busier so service can be lengthy and take-out might have you waiting an hour at times but it is definately worth it!!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

The jokes about sushi in Cecil County could practically write themselves. Johnny's is no joke. Fresh ingredients, great preparation, and imaginative presentations. Could stand along side places in New York or San Francisco (I have has sushi in both).

Reviewed August 31, 2012

We lived here for 3 years before we tried this place, that was stupid. Our neighbors kept saying how good it was....but it was in perryville, looked shady and for goodness sake it's named Johnnys which isn't a very sushi like name! Anyway, our desire for sushi won out one night and we went. What a pleasant surprise! The presentation was as good as sushi in a big city, and as good. The sushi was really, really good. We live in the land of all you can eat disgusting sushi, so this is a rare gem. Right off the I-95 exit, which is nice. It gets busy some nights for sure. Love it and you should try this place! There are also other items for people in your group who don't like sushi(my 5 year old son).

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Great sushi restaturant. Very fresh. Presentation is exceptional. Johnny works hard and is there all the time. Highly recommended!