“PERRYVILLE CASINO CHEATS YOU !”
Review of Hollywood Casino

Hollywood Casino
Reviewed May 24, 2012

SAVE your MONEY : Dont goto this casino to play BLACKJACK: THEY are CHEATING YOU at the virtual blackjack tables. Trust me after losing $2000 playing there virtual blackjack tables: They have there blackjack software RIGGED !! ANYTIME you bet $25 dollars or OVER: THET ALWAYS come up with the CARDS THEY NEED TO BEAT YOU EVERYTIME! SO if you want to save your hard earned money and NOT get RIPPED OFF by this outfit: PLEASE GOTO ANOTHER CASINO that will have a MUCH BETTER PAYOUT RATE ! P.S. Learned the Hard WAY.

7  Thank tom r

Reviewed May 23, 2012

We read all the negative reviews and were a little apprehensive about going here, but we were pleasantly surprised. As other reviewers noted, there was plenty of close parking, and the place looks and smells clean. The staff was friendly as well,and there appeared to be adequate security. It was not overly crowded (though we went mid-week daytime and not evening or weekend so can't vouch for those timeframes) We ate lunch at the buffet. They didn't have the best selection of food, but what they had seemed fresh and tasted okay. We saw 5 cent, 25 cent and $1 slots, but the majority of the machines seemed to be 1 and 2 cent types. They all appeared to be the electronic type (no true reels) with lots of pay lines to encourage you to spend more. We played mostly the 1 and 2 cent slots, because our money seemed to last a little longer with them. I agree with other reviewers that the slots are on the tighter side, but we felt our money lasted a decent amount of time and we had a good time. We love to win, but never "expect" to win, and we only bring the amount of money we are willing and prepared to lose. I think as long as you have a simliar attitude, you'll have fun whether you win or just spend a few hours playing and dreaming of winning. Overall -- Hollywood Casino is not Vegas and it's not Atlantic City--I wouldn't drive a few hours for it, but I think it's worth visiting if you are in the area.

3  Thank vwnotabug
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Most times it is fun to play slots. You always lose but at least it it slow process. Not at Hollywood you can go in and put in a 20 and not hit a single payoff. Then think ah it must have been a fuke, next 20 exactly the same type of play. You must play a minimun of .40 cents on almost all Machines, and you may be lucky to get a nickle or dime back on 1 or two spins. The staff is full of people that look like they would rather be doing anything else in the world than have to be working there. This has been typical for about 10 trips there.
You will not hear many bells or sirens, cause as of yet I have not seen a big payout on any machine to any person.
Maybe once they generate eough cash to pay off the building they will lighted up the machines, One last note is that it is they have constant survailance and 9 of 10 times there pass the po-po at the cross-roads leaving the joint.

I would rank it a 1 on a 1-10 scale, if you need to throw away money Hollywood is your Casino to Visit.

4  Thank USA Terroist R
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Hollywood Casino is a "quick off, quick on" from I95 in Perryville Md(exit 93?)

The casino is a typical slots only casino, clean and well managed. There is free soda and I believe alcoholic drinks are available.
There is a good selection of machines including a number of virtual blackjack and hold'em poker tables.

The only negative is that there may have(not sure) been a young lady soliciting outside. Not, sure, but it appeared that way and near casinos it is probably safest to assume the worst.

Next time I am traveling on i95 and ahead of schedule, I wil probably stop for an hour or so.

1  Thank DavidTrip
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I recently visted Hollywood Casino, Perryville, MD, for the first time, with a co-worker who is a regular patron. We are high school teachers and decided to "hit the casino" right after work, on a payday Friday, arrriving there around 4:30 PM. I had three $20 bills to play with. First impressions: Clean, no-smoke in the air, plenty of slots for me to choose to play. I have never played 2 cent-slot machines before but settled on one that allowed me to play a minimum of 30 credits, i.e., 60 cents a spin, or 60 credits, $1.20 a spin. Within five minutes of alternating between 30 and 60 credits, I hit something big, winning $119. I collected the ticket, then put in another $20. Another win, yielded $101. Collected ticket, put in my last $20, which I squandered. Bottom line: my $60 initial investment, yielded $160 within 45 minutes on the 2-cent slots. We left the casino at 5:15 PM. Needless to say, I was HAPPY and look forward to future visits.

2  Thank maybaby21218