“Seafood Entrees & Excellent Service!”

Liberatore's Ristorante
Reserve a Table
Fri, 9/20
8:00 PM
Ranked #6 of 23 Restaurants in Perry Hall
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

Visited Liberatore’s for a birthday dinner and it had been some time since I’ve been to this location. And as many times as I’ve been here, surprised I haven’t written a review yet.

We had a 6:30 reservation on a Saturday night for a party of five and they were semi-busy. The menu had some minor changes/additions since last time but was still filled with an ample variety of Italian dishes.

We started with some Crab Dip and Calamari. Dip was very rich & decadent & the squid was fried just right (not chewy) with very light breading. They had a grilled Calamari also which you don’t see often. We also got side Caesar Salads & they do have anchovies. All were happy with the Appetizers.

For Main, we all ordered something different which doesn’t usually happen. Ranking of the entrees. 1-Lobster & Shrimp Tetrazzini (excellent!) 2-(tie) Frutti Di Mare, Seafood Risotto & Spaghetti Bolognese (all very good!) . 3-Veal Parmigiana (Ok-Person who ordered the Veal wished they ordered the Chicken Parm).

We ended up ordering a Creme Brûlée for the Birthday Lady & somehow ended up ordering Cannoli & Oreo Chocolate Cake (must have been the persuasive tray & display). Also, the evening dessert special- Affogato.
Couldn’t finish all of them but they were excellent.

Eva, our server, was amazing! She was very attentive and took great care of us. We had an enjoyable dining experience!

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (96)

Reviewed May 1, 2019

We were there on Easter Sunday, which was also a family members birthday. We got the newest waitress. We're always patient with new servers, but she really didn't seem to care about our experience. When we said we're also celebrating a birthday, her response was that they don't do anything for birthdays. We even ordered 3 desserts and she didn't put a candle on any of them. She also got an entree wrong. Said she didn't hear my Mom order crab ravioli and brought cheese ravioli and asked if that was OK. We asked for the crab and at least it came out pretty quickly. It's always disappointing when we don't get a good server. It really makes a difference. We always get great service at the Timonium location.

The manager did stop by to ask if everything was ok, but we did not want to complain on Easter and get her in trouble. Maybe she just didn't have the right training and was stressed to work on such a busy day.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2019

I made a reservation for 20 people to celebrate my sisters birthday at Liberatores and was very pleasantly surprised. The menu was varied with Italian, seafood and American dishes. The manager was very accommodating and set aside a portion of the cocktail lounge for us to have drinks together while our guests were arriving. Mike, our waiter, was very professional and attentive to our needs. There was only praise given to the quality of our meals. The next time I visit the area I will certainly return to this fine establishment.

Reviewed March 25, 2019

Great Italian food. Never disappointed here. The manager Cosmo greets everyone and this place has a personality of its own. You may want to make a reservation here as they do get very busy.

Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

I was in Baltimore MD. Since 3 children were with me, we decided on a Family style restaurant. There wasn’t a wait although it was Friday night. The staff was attentive and catered to our needs. The menu was extensive and they had wonderful specials..
I chose a special which was sea bass w/lump crabmeat in a beurre blanc sauce. The fish was very fresh cooked to perfection and topped with lump crab. It was served with mashed potatoes and asparagus. The food was filling and were light. It didn’t give you a food hangover. You were just satisfied.
They had beautiful desserts, the portions were quite large and my grandchildren loved the food.
I would encourage anyone visiting in the Baltimore Area, to visit this restaurant.