“Good food, service but...”
Review of Chopstix Cafe

Chopstix Cafe
Ranked #9 of 19 Restaurants in Perry Hall
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The only negative was the the corn soup which is similar to egg drop. Very bland and watery. Otherwise, a good lunch for both guest. Yammi (sp?) roll and the sesame chicken lunch combo. Not spectacular but it is only a lunch special. Very good for the price. Otherwise, the food is consistently good.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

This restaurant is consistently good. Food is tasty without being overly salty. Service is very good. We visit at least once a month.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We go to this restaurant at least once a week. Never had nothing that was not excellent. We always order the Super Meal which includes shrimp toast, crab wontons, soup and your entree. More food than you can eat, you will come home with leftovers!
Service is excellent, and they remember you and welcome you, even remember where you like to sit. They have a private room with groups. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed. Also even though we do not get the sushi, lots of people do, and it looks excellent.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

A friend recommended Chopstix Café after I mentioned that I wanted to find a sushi restaurant closer to my home. This place was so cozy and quaint. The hostess greeted us promptly & always had a warm smile. The restaurant itself is not the biggest, but its perfect-the decor included an array of sushi boats, leaf fans, and painted bamboo plates. And the food- the food is EXCELLENT! My three favorite things on the menu were the crab & cheese wontons, the Chopstix roll, and the Maryland Sea King roll. Everything was super fresh, super delicious, and the service was super fast. The prices are good. Each time my sister & I went, the bill came to under forty dollars (before tip) Chopstix has become a fast favorite & I will continue to go back as long as they stay delicious! =)

Reviewed October 1, 2012

This place always has a crowd, even at 3:00 on a Monday. We love the sushi here, but today I branched out and tried something from the lunch menu. It included salad with uninspired dressing, good miso soup, excellent sushi, and horrible beef teriyaki. The greasy taste is still in my mouth an hour later. The beef was tough and cut into pieces larger than bitesize, the vegetables (especially the onions) were not sauteed long enough, and the sauce was weak. Lizzie had a specialty sushi roll containing eel, avocado, and fish roe, which she found delightful. The service was poor, with my dish coming out fifteen minutes after hers.