“Not my favorite Carraba's”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #31 of 107 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Maryland
“Not my favorite Carraba's”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

This location is smaller than the typical Carraba's and on one occasion did not have the advertised special on its menu.
For the money, I would drive 30 minutes to the Bowie location, which has better service and food seems better.
If I want Italian and don't want to drive, I'd rather head to Bella Napoli or Piazza Italia (depending on what I wanted to eat).

• Visited February 2012

Pasadena, Maryland
“Food is okay.”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

This place is good but they rush you in and out like a herd of cattle. Before you are finished your salad your main course if there. I once ask if they could delay the main course for a bit. It was all done at the same time and it was obviously they nuked my lasagne. It was terrible. They waiter/waitress is required to put the order in all at one time. I do not like being rushed during my dining experience. Also I am not fond of the young hostess. The restaurant could be empty and they will sit you in the smallest booth or the corner. WTH! Stupid.

Visited November 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“Carrabbas used to be great. Their portions have skrunk and its a rip off now.”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Used to visit here all the time. Our latest trips through the past year or so, we've noticed the salads have shrunk. The Pasta Carrabba dish has been almost split in half. I included a picture of the Pasta Carrabba dish. ITS SAD I PAID $14 FOR THAT. WILL NOT RETURN.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank BizTravel33
Pasadena, Maryland
“Great Italian”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Great Italian food. Service is good and fast. Call ahead seating can't be beat. Always full of people having fun.

“Yummy food, not too expensive either! :)”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Went there for Valentines day dinner, wonderful food