“Nice lay out. But bring some extra balls.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Compass Pointe Golf Courses
Ranked #4 of 14 things to do in Pasadena
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I've played Compass Pointe 4 times. Each time it has been in good shape. It is a tight course with woods or high grass. So if your wide you can go though some balls. Staff is friendly and service is good. We've stayed afterwards in the bar area and prices are good. They had two for one beers last time. Lunch in the bar was good also. But that could have been the 2 4 1.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

It's hardly fair to judge the quality of a golf course in the winter, so take this with a grain of salt. Having played Compass Pointe many times, tho, I can say that the design exceeds the maintenance by a goodly bit. Traps rarely have sufficient sand (if any). But for the price (which is cheap), it's probably reasonable.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I used to play golf for my high school a while back and I loved this course and the staff. The staff was always so friendly and helpful. Great course.
They keep up on the grounds and make sure everything is in good shape.

The only down size is it is very expensive to play there. I took my dad once and it was around $140. I wasn't to happy about that but I was worth it.

2  Thank 090309
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Four nine hole courses. When I played here you could play different combinations of the four. Difficult rough and landing areas. Very pleasing to the eye. Have to ride a cart. Moderately priced.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

good news .. i got a tee time sat night online for 8;40 am sunday, $55 was discounted. they aerated early, grass range (extra for balls), started on time.
bad news.. pace of play on front was very slow, did finish in 4.5 hrs. all green side bunkers had water in center. greens on north were better than south, lots of crab grass.