“Yuck!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
“Yuck!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

My family and I went here to eat around 11 at night. The service was fine, but the food was absolutely disgusting. You could tell everything was undercooked, old, it was repulsive! I would never eat there again.

Tempe, Arizona
“Good Food, Great Price, Great Service”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Very good breakfast. I always love breakfast, I would eat it for every meal if I could, and this place is one of the reasons why. They have great breakfast. Great portions and choices. Great place!!

1 Thank Kristin O
Ellicott City, Maryland, United States
“Love these guys”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Went to Double T for a nice breakfast. They make you feel like family, and the food was great to boot. Always good food. Always nice people. You can't ask for more.

Steve K

Baltimore, Maryland
“Simply Amazing”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I was there this past Sunday with a party of 25 people and the restaurant was busy. Let me tell you, the way they handled our party was amazing, they were fast and efficient. Our meals came out perfect. At first I thought no one would be able to handle our party, but I sure was wrong. Our meals ranged from breakfast, to dinner. Some of our guests were from out of town and were impressed with the Diner because they said there are no diners in the Midwest. I from Maryland and the crab cakes that we had at the diner were one of the best we've had. Also recommend the Strawberry Cheesecake!!

Ottawa
“Overpriced and overhyped”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Do not bother. No clue why people are writing in about this place.

They charge restaurant prices for less than diner quality food. French dip (approx 14.99 with a side salad) dry as a bone. Could've got better at a gas station. French onion soup seasoned with nothing but salt instead of onion. (Straight out of a can.) Plate of spaghetti for kids $7 (in Baltimore?!). And a nice salty grilled chicken salad with wilted soggy vegetables and disgusting day old avocado. Before i knew it we were paying $55 for a diner meal for two adults. Really? Staff was less than helpful and clearly not happy to work there.