“Good Food and Plenty of It”
Review of Double T Diner

Double T Diner
Ranked #12 of 114 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Double T Diner is a 50’s diner style family restaurant serving tasty foods at affordable prices in Pasadena, Maryland. We offer food and breakfast 24 hours a day. Whether you are in a mood for breakfast, seafood, or steaks, we have something on our menu for you.
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We were driving back to the Washington, DC area from BWI airport and were looking for a breakfast place after our flight. We stumbled upon the Double T Diner and it turned out to be a great find! The restaurant was packed but the staff seemeed very capable of handling it. The menu is more like a book, covering lots of items, combinations, etc. It would be hard for someone not to find something they'd like to eat here. The food was very good and the portions were huge. I'm a big eater but needed to box half of my breakfast because I was full. The price was reasonable - more attuned to the DC area prices. In other words, you aren't getting a great deal but you are getting a fair price considering the amount and quality of food. I'm OK with that.

1  Thank CorpSpy

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Have visted this place many times for breakfast,but on Wed. nights are a $12.95 fish dinner.The service was great our waitress was fast &did not forget a thing.Crab soup ,nice salad withchoice of 2 veggies.Many fish items for your choice.Portions are great so be prepared to take home some.Dinner bread & baked potatoes very fresh.We will be back next week.

1  Thank blewis_13
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Can't drive past this Diner without stopping by for something,even if it's just for a cup of coffee. I especially like the breakfasts here.Last time I got the eggs benedict and enjoyed it very much.My wife had the French Toast and said it was terrific.The service was superb and portions were huge.We've been here many times before and the restaurant is always packed.

1  Thank Tom1945
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Typical diner; a menu the size of a book, cheap meals, and no flavor. Why anyone would order anything beyond breakfast or burgers here is beyond me. I have sampled other things, but always come back to pancakes or omelets because those are hard to mess up and they have some inherent taste.

And how can they have two dozen desserts that look different but all taste the same, like sugar on sugar?

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Recently we visted the Double T Diner and encountered the most efficient
server we have ever come across.. How could we possibly forget her name...Jody...
She was quit witted ...knew the menu (and thats a huge menu), and was extremely kind and considerate...we have been back since and requested her section and not to our surprise she remembered how we liked our tea, coffee etc..If you get the opportunity to experience Jody...and their great food...do so ....however, don't forget to get her section..she is by far the best server I have ever ran across in my many travels...

Been to Double T Diner? Share your experiences!