“Wonderful assortment of sushi and delicious entrees”
Review of Olive and Sesame

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2017

We had an extended dinner starting with several of our favorite sushi rolls and continued with shared dinners to fill our plates. It is one of my favorite restaurants and I have never been disappointed.

Reviewed October 31, 2016 via mobile

Try the Ebi Tempura roll, out of this world. The absolute best flavored sushi I've ever eaten. The Butterfly roll is also excellent.

Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

I have been coming here since it opened and this is our favorite place to eat. The staff knows us well and we love the sushi and options available.

Reviewed June 29, 2016

I like this place the food is better when dining in, I like to carry out a few times a month and it is hit or miss with quality and portions still 100 times better then the local Chinese carry outs in the Pasadena area

Reviewed June 6, 2016 via mobile

The staff is outstanding, very nice, and professional! Every time my husband and I go to this restaurant I order the same thing, Sushi!! Which is always outstanding.

Been to Olive and Sesame? Share your experiences!