“Healthy Chinese”

Dining options: Reservations
Calabash, North Carolina
“Healthy Chinese”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We have been to Olive and Sesame frequently since they opened and have always enjoyed the items on their Revolution Diet menu. We prefer the steamed preparation and the availability of brown rice instead of traditional white rice. The chef is always willing to change sauces and change the hotness to suit our tastes.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank mikeclaxton1

Pasadena, Maryland
“scallops taste like bleach”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

My husband had a shrimp and scallop dinner in a white sauce, he asked me to try a scallop and after I tried it, said, it tastes like bleach, doesn't it? It did taste like bleach. My cat would not eat it. The shrimp in the dish did not taste like bleach. The white sauce had no taste. I ordered terriyaki tuna. The tuna portion was fine and the terriyaki sauce was ok. I was extremely disappointed that the grilled vegetables consisted of 3 pieces of broccoli, one slice of carrot and 1/2 of a small red potato. the dish cost 15.95 and should have had more vegetables. I would not go back.

Visited September 2013
Maryland
“We vomited all night”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

OMG we both had that gray tuna and a scallop main dish. Both of us were up al night terribly ill. No slurp. Missed work. I will say our waiter was great.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank travelhoundMaryland
Pasadena
“Super Sushi”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

If you like sushi, this is the place to go. They will even make it how you like it. I like my California roll with carrot instead of cucumber and they had no problem making to to order! Yummy! We have also order carry out several times and it has always been outstanding.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Liv2dyv
Davie, FL
“Not your local Chinese”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We dined at Olive & Sesame on 3/19/13 while visiting the area. Food selection is extensive and all dishes ordered for our party of 8 were tasty and fresh. Make sure if you order tea that you request the type you would like. They served us green tea instead of chinese tea. We would go again on our next visit to area.

Visited March 2013