“Typical Subway food but friendly service”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #79 of 115 Restaurants in Pasadena
Reviewed April 29, 2018

It is in a perfect location (for me) between a hardware store and a UPS store in lake Shore Plaza Shopping Center. The ingredients are the same as all the other Subways that I have been to so I knew what to expect and the store meet them. The service was friendly, preparation was efficient, communication was easy and the value was good. Always check out any specials they are offering--they are often really good.

Reviewed August 13, 2016

I came in late at night to get a sandwich to take to work the next day. The guy working the register made jokes and interacted with me the whole time. He may have just been aiming to get me to throw a few bucks in the tip jar, but nevertheless he was kind and friendly. The food was average, but the staff was excellent.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!