“Very nice”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Cumberland, Maryland
“Very nice”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Stopped here for lunch on the way to Ocean City. The menu rotates weekly and enjoyed the soup and sandwich item---navy bean & kale soup with a 3 cheese grilled cheese sandwich. This was a good choice on a chilly day. The beers are brewed on site and they had some interesting ones on tap. The brew master gave us a back room tour after our meal. The staff were all very friendly.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Allegany

maryland
“Absolutely wonderful”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

My family and I were told to go to Tall Tales for their pizza by our neighbor. This was one of the best recommendations we have ever received. First the building itself is beautiful with both the indoor decor and the outside space relaxing and welcoming. Not what we expected at all. Being from NY I can be picky about pizza and haven't really found a place on the Eastern shore that I can say I love their pizza. Well now I have. We got two pizzas, both were delicious. My husband and daughter got the buffalo wings which they loved. The waitress was incredibly friendly and made some really good suggestions. I tried their pumpkin beer and one of their experimentals and both were so good. I think tried their wood stove pumpkin pie and it was one of the best pumpkin pies I have ever had. We will be going back sometime real soon. Highly recommended.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank tinyrucat
Cheltenham, Maryland, United States
“Mini Beer - Yum!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This is a new little gem near Powellville, MD. With a group of 7 the service and food was great. I highly recommend the pizza with shrimp, it was delicious (and even great left over for lunch the next day.) The beef stew was very good but ask for a second or third ladle full. It comes in a bread bowl and there was more bread than stew.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kathy S
Easton, Maryland
“AWESOME!!!!!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This place is beautiful! What a cool brewery.........great atmosphere! You walk in and there is a beautiful waterfall. The outdoor patio area in the back with the brick ovens are gorgeous! The beer was really good and so was the brick oven pizza. Really cool place!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank stewardess79
Dothan, Alabama
“Go for the beer, stay for the beer”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I went there last weekend and sat on their patio. The atmosphere was good and the beers tasty. I was a bit disappointed that they were out of Stout, but I think that they were a bit overwhelmed by Ocean City's Bike Week (I think that everybody on the Eastern Shore was a bit overwhelmed by that). I would recommend the Irish Red (but then again, I really like Reds). The only fundamental fault I found is that brewmaster really should educate the staff about beer. He's obviously passionate about great beer and I got the feeling from my server that it's a job, not a passion.

• Visited September 2013