“Great atmosphere and very good beer”

Tall Tales Brewing Company
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Description: We are a small brewery that offers a wide selection of house brewed beers along with several other craft brands. We also offer delicious food cooked in our wood fired pizza ovens. Enjoy our beautiful patio in nice weather and our indoor ambiance year round.
PA
“Great atmosphere and very good beer”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

This place is kind of off the beaten track, so we were surprised to find that it's newer building and very nicely done inside. The beer was very good, I particularly liked the stout and red headed step child. There were two experimental beers on tap that I thought were their best. The food was also very good, we had mussels that were large and delicious, and the crab pizza. They're building a large outdoor space with picnic tables and a sand pit with 4 or 5 baggo setups. We'll definitely go back.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank dave289

Pittsville, Maryland
“Best brick oven pizza.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Great place, great atmosphere. The food and drink are awesome. The brick oven pizza and wings are the absolute best. The Red Headed Stepchild beer is excellent. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Richard M
Salisbury, Maryland
“Will return again!!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Tall Tales Brewing Company offers a pleasing, casual atmosphere. I have been here several times and have tried the entire menu, I have not been let down yet! I do so enjoy beer, so obviously i have tried all the beers and there was not a bad one in the lot. The staff there is ultra-friendly and always attentive. Cheers!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank malbec1972
Eastern Shore, MD
“No Tall Tales here, It's Great!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We went on a Sunday afternoon after hearing that a favorite musician of ours was playing. The atmosphere is wonderful and I can't wait to see it when the weather is nice. They have a beautiful brick patio outside. The inside looks more like a restaurant than a brewery. The entry way has a beautiful rock wall fountain. The seating area to the right has some great tables and couches to lounge at. The bar area has high tops and a small bar. We didn't eat but all the pizzas that came out way looked wonderful. Can't wait for the next visit!

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank styxchik
“Great Sunday afternoon!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Just stopped in for a relaxing Sunday evening. The live music was awesome! staff was great my beer glass was never empty. They made me feel right at home. I had the wings and a pizza. The BBQ wings were the bomb fall off the bone tinder! The pizza one of the best in town. This was my 3rd visit. It's turning into one of my favorite places in Salisbury!!

3 Thank Forg