“Awesome Donuts”
Review of Fractured Prune

Fractured Prune
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Parkville
Reviewed January 4, 2014

If you like Dunkin Donuts then you really haven't had a real donut. Fractured Prune makes each donut to order and has any combination of topping you can think of and will even custom dip any flavor you desire. They cook each cake donut after you order and dip the donuts in the toppings as you order. Try the OC Sand (vanilla frosting with cinnamon and sugar). chocolate covered cherry (cherry topping with mini chocolate morsels). Try as many varieties as you can and eat them while they are hot.

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

The most variety of donut flavors made fresh for you. The peanut butter is our favorite. Our dog liked them so much he pulled a dozen off of our table and ate them. Even with that hefty vet bill we still love this place.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

When eat one if their freshly prepared donuts...I feel completely guilty...and love it !
They experiment with new creations, which it makes it even more fun to follow them on facebook

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I really love their donuts and its hard to explain because I dont normally like cake donuts. What sets them apart form other cake donuts is that they are fied when you order so they are served hot. They dont spend anytime sitting around getting dried out. My family usually gets the OC donuts and will try any of the new ones we havent tasted. I like to ask for a glazed donut dipped in chocolate. Depending on who is working i may or may not get it. Thats the only downside. Staff is not too friendlt. There is an older man who will make it with not problem. When he isnt there i know im going to get a hard time. Cant help it. I like what I like.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Always Hot and Fresh Donuts and Cold Milk too! The only negative is parking and the location. But well worth the one drawback.