“Going going gone downhill fast”
Review of Charcoal Grill

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I have been coming here as well as Chaps for the past 8 years. It will be a whole before I return. I will take the extra 10 mins to go to Chaps hands down. The service and quality of food has gone down tremendously recently. The last time I ordered, they forgot a hot dog. The manager, Michael, said next time I came in I could have it replaced, that he would make a note in the manager book. Well, I went there tonight, and Michael never wrote it in the book. The food was cold and had to be reheated which isn't uncommon from here, even though I am five minutes away, but the food was very sub par as far as taste is concerned. The hot dog looks nothing like the plump juicy hot dog pictured on their sign, and the pit beef was dry, cold, and unplentiful. GO TO CHAPS!!!!!!

There are newer reviews for Charcoal Grill

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I have been going to this Charcoal Grill for years, their pit sauce on the ribs and wings is so good, that I dip my fries and pit-beef sandwiches in it! BUT for about the past 2 years I get very poor service, every person who answers the phone or works the window is very rude. Plenty of times my order has been wrong or a side of sauce was left out, and Im scared now to ask the staff to fix their mistake, because they roll their eyes and speak rudely, so i wonder what they are doing to my food???? The last time I went was last month and the service was the worst yet, sorry Charcoal Grill, I have to break up with you for a while.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

This place is a gem. Great ham and roast beef sandwiches and the most delicious ribs. It does have a few tables but most take it to go.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

The Charcoal Grill is just a simple walk-up stand - One window to order, another to pick-up. They offer various sandwiches, ribs, wings, etc. But if you're going here you have to get the pit beef and fries. They have the usual selection of pit beef, ham, and turkey; sliced thin and cooked to your liking. The fries are fresh cut, and are fantastic with the usual Baltimore condiments of vinegar and old-bay. The ribs are pretty decent too. This is place is what Baltimore barbecue is all about.

Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

Best pit beef around - I won't go anywhere else! Definitely get a regular w fries, you won't be disappointed