All reviewsbusiness tripbreakfast staffone night stayfront desk staffbusiness centerup to datestay there againfree breakfastconvenient locationpleasant staybed was comfortablegreat place to staynice roombaltimore areavery nice hotelindoor poollobby
Reviewed October 10, 2009

We were in the Baltimore area for approximately 5 days and stayed at this hotel for all but one day. The staff were exceptionally friendly, the rooms were comfortable and clean, and I would definetely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
HGIManager, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Owings Mills, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2009

I'm very pleased you enjoyed your week long stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments.

Reviewed October 9, 2009

Having never stayed at this location before, we did not know what to expect. All the expectations were met by the friendly staff and the hotel's amenities. We were traveling in a family group, and the staff was very accomodating. We don't get to get together often, so we made the most of the experience. Clean, well-maintained rooms and an indoor pool made the trip complete.

Thanks and we look forward to staying with you again!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
HGIManager, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Owings Mills, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2009

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience at our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and in the area.

Reviewed August 14, 2009

We stayed at this hotel as part of a group for a family wedding. While it wasn't anything fancy, it was clean and convenient to the freeway, rehearsal dinner and wedding site. There was also a mall and restaurants right across the street.

We stayed in room 410, which was quite large. It included a fridge, coffee maker, microwave, etc.

Our only complaint was that it was quite noisy late at night - mainly unsupervised young children running through the halls.

We had no issues with the front desk as had been mentioned by other reviews. In fact, they were very courteous and offered us fresh baked cookies in the afternoon.

I wouldn't choose this hotel as a base for a vacation, but for a quick overnight stay it fit the bill.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding our hotel.

I do apologize for the disturbance you encountered with the children. When there is a large group of children (usually a soccer or lacrosse tournament) we do everything we can to keep them from disturbing other guests.

Ultimately it comes down to the leadership of their group and how much control they have or don't have over their kids.

Generally there are only 3 or 4 weekends a year where we have youth teams staying here.

Reviewed June 3, 2009

I am taking the time to write this review (something I rarely do), because of all the negative reviews I read before staying at this hotel. I was really nervous about my stay, but decided to try my luck. I was impressed right from the start! The lobby was clean and inviting. The check-in process was problem-free. I checked in quickly. I requested a room with 2 double beds because my family and I only needed a room for one night and we were on a budget. The room was clean and fresh! The bed was very comfortable. I purchased our breakfast in advance when I booked my room online, so I got it for half off. It was a good value for half off. There was only one person making the pancakes, waffles, omelettes, and other egg orders, so that process was a bit slow. I really liked the fact that this hotel has free internet access and also a business center where you can use one of their computers. I did not use the pool and the fitness center, but they were very nice also. I am so glad that I didn't listen to these negative reviews. I never heard any loud noised, nor did I see any "shady" characters. There is a nice sized mall across the street from the hotel also if you need to do any shopping.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2009

On April 17, 2009 my sister decided to treat her just turning 5 yr old daughter to a sleepover in a hotel...complete with swimming in the pool, movies and games. Upon arrival at approximately 7pm at night a security guard (who has security patrolling in plain sight) knocked on the door and said that the kids were too loud. We just arrived!!! Since arriving the security guard seemed as if she only had one job and that was to harassed us. The front desk called and said that they had received complaints that these little girls were too loud. When I asked because we were in the pool from 8:15 until 9:45 so they could not have been getting any complaints. Once we reached the room again, the front desk along with security said they were going to put us out if they get one more complaint. I found this odd because it was like 8 vehicles in the parking lot so where were all the complaints coming from. Needless to say we looked between the lines and didnt like what we saw. The front dest was very nonchalant with out complaints and refused to give us our money back. We only stayed in the room for 3 hours. They were rude and their customer service was horrible. Will never stay in another hilton garden again!!! Will continue to write to who ever to get a remedy.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family