Just returned from a two nights stay at the Hilton in Owings Mills. Very nice location across the street from a good shopping center. Front desk staff not very attentive to us at all. Simply handed us keys and pointed to the elevator, seemed more concerned about talking to her co-worker about her weekend plans.
The second you walk in the lobby doors there was an EXTREME smell of gas to the point where it was difficult to breathe. We immediatly said, "I think you may have a gas leak!" to the front desk and they replied, "No it's a fireplace problem and happens occasionally" This went on for the first two days and seemed to clear up a bit the day we checked out.
Free internet access was great, room was comfortable, VERY loud air conditioning system. All and all, an okay experience.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking