“Nice, clean hotel in a good location.”

Hilton Garden Inn Owings Mills
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Owings Mills
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I've been staying at this hotel for the past few years, and they've consistently been a good choice.

Reliable wi-fi, clean rooms and a cooked to order breakfast make this my top choice in the area. Staff is always friendly and ready to help.

My only 'ding' is that this property does not have a local shuttle, forcing me to rent a car or deal with local cab companies. Getting here from BWI is a breeze by shuttle or rail, just be aware you may face some challenges once you arrive if you don't have ready access to a vehicle!!

• Stayed: March 2013

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Overall a very nice, clean and comfortable hotel with great employees. I was welcomed by two very courteous and friendly attendants when I checked in and received the same great attention the next morning in the restaurant.Pool hours are very limited and the jacuzzi temperature was much too cool. Location is great, parking well lit and safe.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Friendly staff, clean rooms, good maid service and an adjustable bed for firmness. From Georgia at the front desk to all staff we met the attitude was how can I make your stay better. Rooms were quiet and well appointed. Location is convenient to the area and plenty of restaurants in the vicinity with a varied choice of menus. They also have meal service available but did not use so cannot comment. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We stayed in this hotel two time and enjoyed our stay there. The location is excellent and we didn't find anything which was unexpected or weird. After driving 8 hours and settling our son in his dorm room we really needed a clean and quiet place to relax. The facility maintenance was good and so was the complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I tried this hotel instead of staying at the hotels in the Inner Harbor area. Great Location, Priced Less than other High end Hotels, Very Nice and Clean, Friendly Staff, Great Amenities and lastly they are accomodating to Non-smokers and smokers. I have stayed there in January 2013 and I have already booked to go back in February 2013.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My 3 night stay was very enjoyable. The rooms, bathroom and microwave were all clean. Check in was fast and so was my check out especially since I had to leave a 4:00 a.m. There are fast food places near by but not quite walking distance. Overall hotel location is good, close to freeway and the shopping mall. The buffet was very good, food selection was cooked to order with coffee all day and night. I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I can't thank the Director of Sales Laurie Ruby enough, she always takes the time to take care of our clients.We will continue doing business as she is a true asset for us how she strives to show hospitality as it's best towards our University.

Room Tip: It is best to call the person who made the reservation back before you arrival - Laurie Ruby knows h...