$144
$55
$55
$67
$68
All reviewsbusiness tripbreakfast stafffront desk staffbusiness centerup to datestay there againone night stayfree breakfastconvenient locationpleasant staygreat place to staynice roombaltimore areabed was comfortablevery nice hotelindoor poollobby
Reviewed May 22, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Owings Mills, MD on May 19-20, 2012 while visiting family. Upon check in the front desk clerk was friendly, courteous and had us on our way in less than 5 minutes. We had a room on the 6th floor and the only down side was that there were smoking rooms on 1 side and non-smoking on the other. The hall did smell a little like smoke and I was afraid our room would smell like smoke even though it was a non-smoking room. Fortunately this was not the case and our room was at the end of the floor. The room was clean, contained a mini fridge and microwave.All of the employees were friendly and greeted us. The breakfast buffet was worth the $11.95 and the food was cooked to order. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Robert C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Owings Mills, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel, we truly value your business. Also thank you for taking the time to share your expereinces. it is only through feed back from our guests that we can be sure we are providing an excellent guest experience.

I'm so glad to hear your enjoyed your stay. Yes we do infact still have some smoking rooms that share part of the 6th floor hallway, but as you attested to the smoke doesn't travel into any of the non smoking rooms.

I'm so glad you enjoyed our extensive breakfast buffet. In a day when so many hotels are offering a limited complimentary breakfast, I'm glad to hear guest still enjoy having a chef standing by to make you whatever you desire fresh and hot on the spot.

Regards,

Reviewed May 10, 2012

The room was clean and well appointed, the staff were incredibly friendly. There are plenty of restaurants nearby. It's a great place to stay for business travel at an affordable price.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2012

My experience of the Hilton Garden Inn chain is 'utilitarian'…they get the job done. When I'm choosing the hotel, I try and find somewhere a bit more interesting, in a slightly more exciting location - but for drive-in, drive-out work trips, they're fine.
This place had fun people working at reception and at the breakfast restaurant - that makes all the difference sometimes.
Evenings are always a bit quiet in the foyer of a Garden Inn…but you can grab some beers from the Pantry and sit by the fire or TV. Occasionally you get groups of infrequent travellers going a bit crazy on the Sam Adams.
One thing I don't get is these annoying air-adjustable beds...

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2012

we were visiting family in the area, and just stayed overnight. We were very pleased with the welcoming lobby, friendly staff, and our clean rooms with comfortable beds and a decent shower. Our plane landed at BWI at about 10 AM, and I called the hotel to see if they could put us in a room earlier than the regular check-in time. No problem at all.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Some of the staff was friendly some couldn't care less. The room was always clean and decent. The breakfast was good and complete. I wish there were more quality restaurants around because I gained 5 lbs in 5 days.

Stayed: March 2012