“Very good Chinese and good casual setting”
Review of Asian Kitchen

Asian Kitchen
Ranked #19 of 142 Restaurants in Owings Mills
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Asian Kitchen is a good place to grab a lunch with a business associate or friend. Recommend Szechwan chicken, Hunan chicken and Gen Tso white meat. Also, the wonton soup is better than average. The Thai is so-so. Waitress service is very good and friendly. As with most restaurants - the lunch prices are competitive.

2  Thank AndrewMTurner

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We have tried multiple Chinese food restaurants in Owings Mills and Asian Kitchen is definitely the best. Their ingredients are so fresh and they deliver so quickly! Their Thai food is also very good- I personally like the drunken noodles.

2  Thank sammi0408
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My family was looking for a quick bite to eat to take home on New Years Eve night. We wanted chinese food so we went to Asian Kitchen as it is close to our home. We had the Kung Pao, Chicken with brocolli, Sweet and Sour, and Honey Sesame. The food is very hot even after we arrived home which is great. The taste was good, but we've had better (Hunan Manor in Columbia is the best!). We didn't dislike our food but it was average. No real distinct flavor.

Any meal was at least $10 so if you have a party of four or more and you dine in be prepared to pay around $50 - $60. Not cheap.

3  Thank Arik B
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I had this place a few years ago on New Years Eve and it was dreadful. The flavor was completely lacking and I was very disappointed. I was talking to someone that told me they ate there regularly and it was really good, so I thought I would give it one more try. The food taste has improved slightly from that night. I went over during lunch one Friday and got an order of chicken pad thai. It was better but overall, just so so. I have had pad thai at the Noodles and Company up the road and it was about on par with that chain restaurant. This is somewhat disappointing to me because I think there should be some measure of authenticity and flavor in a small, probably family owned place as opposed to a chain restaurant that is not even principally known for its Thai dishes. Honestly, if I decide to get Thai anymore, I will just suck it up and go to the good place I have found, Spice and Dice, in Towson and stop trying to satiate these cravings with so so substitutes.

2  Thank travellingangie
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Food is consistently very good! Go for dinner, lunch or appetizers. Never been disappointed. Comfortable to go when just hungry for soup and an appetizer or a full meal.