“great sushi”

EDO Mae Sushi
Ranked #31 of 142 Restaurants in Owings Mills
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Food is inexpensive and the sushi is made fresh in front of you. Everything is very fresh. Def worth going to and very quick if your in a hurry

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Tried EDO Mae some time ago out of the blue and boy am I happy I did! Great Sushi and the service was pretty good as we'll. n
Love the American roll but everything I have tried is good

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We are picky sushi eaters but love this place. Their carrot salad dressing is great, the fish is far more fresh that the other Edo locations and the service outstanding. They offer healthy options like brown rice and riceless rolls. Reasonably priced and there are many coupons out there too! We will be back next week!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I am a big fan of sushi and sashi and very careful about where I eat it. Tucked away in a strip mall, Edo Mae Sushi is conveniently located near my office and has great parking. Friendly staff greet you as you arrive and bring you hot towels. The selection on the menu is balanced, and even if you don't like raw fish, you can find something to eat that is cooked and tasty. My favorites are the spicy tuna hand roll (no rice) and volcano roll. Yummm. Spicy and warm, perfect for any season. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

By far the best Sushi in Maryland....everytime I try a new roll there I love it and this is from someone who up until 5 years ago never had Sushi. My favorite roll is the Black Pearl Maki with black rice it is amazing! But also love the simple avocado roll, everything is very very fresh and tasty! Service very fast and nice.