“Fresh, Fast, Fun”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Fresh, Fast, Fun”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I am a big fan of sushi and sashi and very careful about where I eat it. Tucked away in a strip mall, Edo Mae Sushi is conveniently located near my office and has great parking. Friendly staff greet you as you arrive and bring you hot towels. The selection on the menu is balanced, and even if you don't like raw fish, you can find something to eat that is cooked and tasty. My favorites are the spicy tuna hand roll (no rice) and volcano roll. Yummm. Spicy and warm, perfect for any season. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Best Sushi in Maryland”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

By far the best Sushi in Maryland....everytime I try a new roll there I love it and this is from someone who up until 5 years ago never had Sushi. My favorite roll is the Black Pearl Maki with black rice it is amazing! But also love the simple avocado roll, everything is very very fresh and tasty! Service very fast and nice.

• Visited February 2013
Queenstown, Maryland
“Friendly Staff, excellent sushi and variety for non-sushi eaters”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I went with my husband and 3 kids - 13 and under - only 2 of us eat sushi but it was one of the few non-chain restaurants open at 8:30 on a Sunday night. My husband and daughter really liked the sushi and my boys and I found that the non-sushi items were very good as well. It's a great place to go when your party has mixed feelings about sushi. In addition - the staff was wonderful. My kids dropped their chopsticks twice and in less than a minute, the waitress was there with a new set. They were amazingly attentive and friendly. We'll go again.

• Visited December 2012
Bel Air, Maryland
“Take out sushi platter for work.”
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Six of us at work ordered an 80 piece take out platter. Of course it didn't turn out to be enough not to bring side items or order side items, but that was under estimation on our part. The lady was nice allowing us to substitute the eel roll for a same price roll already in the platter, so lets just say we had a ton of shrimp rolls. They had a decent platter of cooked sushi rolls. The servers are always nice providing extra sauce if needed.

maryland
“Best sushi in the area!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I disagree strongly with the last reviewer. Ive eaten at all the edos and this is by far the best. The one near the safeway isnt very clean, this one is immaculate. The will modify anything for you (my wife is very picky). The have brown rice and riceless low cal rolls. The shumai are great and the Elegant maki with lobster and sweet potato is unbelievable. My wife would go there nightly just for their carrot banana salad dressing!!!

• Visited August 2012