“The do fine with steak”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #83 of 143 Restaurants in Owings Mills
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 28, 2017

but nothing else. I had their new "crab cakes"......you might want to call them "filler cakes".....there was very little crab in these cakes.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

Great bloomin onion free on Mondays-excellent stakes and burgers cooked to your liking-Excellent desserts

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Our last visit to Owings Mills was several months ago. The food here is consistently good. Typically, I have tenderloin but opted to try something different, prime rib. Service was good.

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

I always enjoy a great meal when I come to outback ! Service is alway great , when I go solo or with the family we have a great experience almost every time .

Reviewed July 26, 2017

I have nothing bad to say about my experience but also not great to say. If you have been to Outback anywhere this falls in line the the rest. Decent food and a decent price. Service however was excellent.