“Food is good, service poor”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #19 of 141 Restaurants in Owings Mills
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 25, 2013

The service was terrible. It was about 25 minutes before we ordered and we constantly had to flag down this server to get anything. We are not demanding customers either, drinks, food, refill and check is about all there is to our needs. The place was coming off a busy rush, but the server didn't seem to like us that well. Someone mentioned in a previous review that they were passed over for a white table, I think it can go the other way here too. The food was great though, everything tasted really good. I can't recommend this place since you can get a good burger at 5 Guys up the road without paying for absent service. Nice atmosphere, they have tv sets with different sports games being broadcast. Green Turtle is fine and it's in the same parking lot so I recommend that place first.

1  Thank Ivan58_10

Reviewed May 27, 2013

It is a chain fast casual but aside from a few odd mishaps you can rely on a great burger at a reasonable price. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The booths are comfy and the restaurant is very large so they let you linger over coffee and desert.

1  Thank Huntingtongalpal
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Excellent burgers and fries and superb customer service. I highly recommend the Salted Caramel MilkShake! YUM!!!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

seated in a booth with several of my children. Booth seat is concaved in, feel like I'm 8 years old, can bearly reach up to the table. Next to a window that had dead bugs and dirty sill--something I look forward to seeing while I eat. Order onion rings-something they are known for--overly greasy, like the oil wasn't hot enough, even the kids won't eat them, ordered a salad, looked like they got the lettuce from the mark down bin, kids got burgers, one said it tasted funny and wouldn't eat it. Won't go back. Used to be a decent chain. Just gross now.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

All you can eat french fries. Fast service, reasonable prices. More than a fast food. Generous portion of food. Family oriented.