“I very much enjoyed my stay” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Owings Mills

Hampton Inn Owings Mills
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Owings Mills
Long Beach, United States
“I very much enjoyed my stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn Owings Mills in Balitimore, M.D. The staff was helpful, accommodating, and friendly. The rooms were clean, and the beds were very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Amber B, Manager at Hampton Inn Owings Mills, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Hello Yael! Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we lived up to the Hampton guarantee. We love having you here and hope to see you back soon.

~Team Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Binghamton, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

The Hampton Inn in Owings Mills is a great place to stay. We are 'Stevenson Baseball' parents, and we usually stay every weekend in Owings Mills, so we can catch the games. We always stay at the Hampton Inn. We've tried other local hotels, but the Hampton Inn is always the cleanest, has the most comfortable beds, and the service is top notch. Desiree' usually checks us in, and she's great about making sure we have the best rates given our AAA, and Stevenson University parent status. Breakfast is all the usual stuff you expect from Hampton Inns, but the area is always very clean, and the staff is very helpful if you need anything.

Room Tip: We've never had a bad room. Not an issue
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Yoanna D, Front Desk Supervisor at Hampton Inn Owings Mills, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Thank you for being loyal Hampton guests and sharing your views about our hotel and services. We appreciate and value your feedback. We as a team strive to provide excellent service to our guests and its always good to hear that our guests are enjoying their stays with us. Once again thank you, we love to have you here and hope to see you soon :-)
Belfast, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

I am a fan of Hampton Inns, and this one didn't disappoint. They do an excellent job of providing good quality at a good price. This particular hotel is a new build, so everything felt fresh and clean. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. The bed was a bit hard and the pillows were small, but overall you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Yoanna D, Front Office Supervisor at Hampton Inn Owings Mills, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Thank you being loyal Hampton guest. Your feedback is of great value to us and an excellent planner tool for our future guests. Our staff specially housekeeping staff is very keen in keeping the hotel clean, fresh, and maintained. I am glad that you and all of our guests noticed it and can feel the difference.

Once again thank you for being a big Hampton fan, we hope to see you soon.

Team Hampton :-)
richmond, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

Hotel was over priced and required a $100 deposit because I paid in cash. The deposit was never explained to me over the phone and it was a surprise when I arrived there at 12am with my family but where are you going to go that late? Internet worked fine and the room was very clean.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Yoanna D, Front Desk Supervisor at Hampton Inn Owings Mills, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
I appreciate your stay at Hampton Inn - Owings Mills. Also, would like to thank you for your feedback. I am glad that your enjoyed our exceptional service.

I apologize for the miscommunication about cash payment and security deposit. It is our and almost every hotel's policy to hold a certain amount of payment as security deposit if guest is using cash as form of payment.

Our hotel in specific requires $100.00 as security deposit if guest is paying room and tax in cash. However, we do offer our guests option to use their credit or debit card for incidentals for a minimal amount of $30.00, even if they are using cash as primary form of payment.

I understand that you was not to happy with the price of the room. I apologize for that as well. Generally, over the busy weekends or during special events the hotel room charges varies anywhere from $159.00 to $189.00 or even higher in Owings Mills.

Specifically, at Hampton Inn - Owings Mills. we take pride in our ample complimentary amenities and exceptional services. Our friendly and accommodating staff, complimentary hot buffet, complimentary 24hrs coffee, complimentary Wi-Fi, parking, and many more are completely unmatchable. I am sure you and your family experienced that too.

Once again, thank you fro staying at Hampton Inn - Owings Mills. I would love to see you again at our hotel and would be glad to personally arrange your reservations at the hotel so that you can enjoy even higher standards of hospitality and service.

Team Hampton
Charleston, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

Always very friendly and helpful. Rooms are always clean. Complimentary breakfast has several options and appears to be always stocked. Convenient to restaurants such as Red Robin, Green Turtle, Olive Garden, etc.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Yoanna D, Front Office Supervisor at Hampton Inn Owings Mills, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Thank You so much for staying at Hampton Inn. Also, thank you for your feed back and appreciation. We would love to have to here again, with even higher standards of service and care.

~Team Hampton~
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

I really thought the room we had was nice. It was a King Suite. I am highly sensitive to smells and I ended up getting sick after staying here. I felt like I could not breath. I know it's a new location, but I think it is not a new hotel building, but I'm not positive. I just felt like I could not breathe very well in the room. The staff was very nice. The breakfast is your standard buffet. If you are not picky, you will be fine. :) I'd like to go back but I can't risk getting sick again from the paint/mold smell in the room.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Amber B, Manager at Hampton Inn Owings Mills, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Dear Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I sincerely apologize that you had a less than excellent experience with us due to a paint smell. If you could kindly contact me with the room number you stayed in I would be more than happy to have my team correct the issue. On behalf of our entire team we loved having you here and hope you will give us another chance to win you over.

410-654-2780

~Team Hampton~
Hampden, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

We stayed here due to past experience with Hampton Inn. As expected the room was fresh and clean and the breakfast was excellent for full continental. We were a little disappointed that the pool had specific hours with a lifeguard needing to be on duty. Travel to DC from here is what we expected and visiting other areas were quite easy to navigate. The area is very safe with a shopping mall and plenty of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Angela, Thank you for your loyalty to Hampton. It is guests like you that keep our brand strong and growing. I am so pleased that you and your family enjoyed your time in Owings Mills. Baltimore County requires all pools to have a lifeguard on duty at all times, but we have certainly listened to our guests needs and adjusted the hours for the summer. I hope you and your family come back and see us soon.

~Team Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Owings Mills
Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills
Hilton Garden Inn Owings Mills
DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North / Timonium
Ramada Pikesville/Baltimore North
Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore - North/Hunt Valley

Been to Hampton Inn Owings Mills? Share your experiences!