“Great Place to Stay”

Hampton Inn Owings Mills
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Owings Mills
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We stayed one night for a college visit. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and the complimentary breakfast was a step up from the usual muffins and danish offered at other hotels. I would definitely stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Amber B, Manager at Hampton Inn Owings Mills, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Hi Karen,

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay! It is our goal to be a "home away from home" for all of our beloved guests. We hope to see you back real soon.

~Hamptonality~

Reviewed April 24, 2014

This was my first visit to the Hampton Inn and being there with my son was an excellent time. The staff there were excellent from the front desk to the cleaning ladies everyone was so nice and accomodating. If we are ever in the mood to get away I hope to stay there again

Hi Dwayne!

I am so glad to hear that my team exceeded your expectations. We love what we do and we especially love sharing it with our guests. I hope to see you back real soon.

~Team Hampton~

Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is a nice hotel for a quick stay. The front desk people were courteous. The room was clean and had a small fridge. I didn't eat breakfast but did walk in the room and it was a decent selection (including real bacon) considering the breakfast was included. For what I got in the room and the quick service, I think the rate was good. Would definitely stay again. The area is very quiet though so there weren't any places I saw to walk to very nearby. Not a big deal, but FYI for planning purposes buy what you need ahead or you'll have to drive or use their mini-market.

Room Tip: Room 125 was quiet. It was the last room on the hall. After it were only the pool and the exercise r...
1  Thank SusanilaChicago
Amber B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Owings Mills, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Thank you Susan for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with my staff. We hope to see you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I stayed at a Hampton Inn recently in Phoenix, as I was on business travel. Was a very good experience, so I stayed at this one . Just as nice! Quiet room, nice comfortable firm mattress, and the same more than adequate breakfast. I like the tea/hot choc/coffee/fruit that is always available in the lobby. The bathroom here seemed to have an updated bathroom, and the room nicely decorated. Will stay here again , and other Hampton Inns. Stay here if you are a business traveler, and need a quiet place overnight, not the hotel next door, even though its the same chain. Cannot hear thru walls, and get a decent breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Amber B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Owings Mills, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you kindly for the great review! I am pleased to hear that we met your expectations that Hampton Inn is known for. I hope to see you again in the near future.

Yours in Hospitality,

Amber Byrd

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Excellent facilities - room was very comfortable with a comfortable bed and wonderfully supportive pillows; the heating/cooling unit was the quietest I have ever experienced in any hotel - this was absolutely the BEST part of my stay; tub-sized shower stall with plenty of hot water; noise level from other rooms was minimal; breakfast food variety and quality was very good - more than just pastries and juice - wonderful!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Linda! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to tell everyone about your stay. You can count on us!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

The rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff was terriffic! The room had all the ammendities we needed. The beds were extremely comfortable. The front desk called the room shortly after check in to make sure the room was acceptable and to see if we needed anything else. I appreciated this and actually had some questions that she answered quickly and easily. I did not want to leave.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

James, Thank you for such a glowing review! We appreciate that you took the time to let everyone know you enjoyed your time with us. We sure hope to see you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I would definitely recommend this hotel. The rooms are a lot smaller than some of the other Hampton Inns we've stayed at, which was surprising since this is a new hotel. Regardless, we were very comfortable, the room and bathrooms were very clean and well furnished. Staff was friendly and very accommodating. The hotel is located right off the interstate and only about a 15 minute drive into Baltimore and about 25 to DC- Great location!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Owings Mills
Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills
Hilton Garden Inn Owings Mills
Residence Inn Baltimore Owings Mills
DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North / Timonium
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore / Woodlawn

Been to Hampton Inn Owings Mills? Share your experiences!