“hotel”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Owings Mills
Gaithersburg, United States
“hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

Someone slipped; my room was charged to someone else's card although I explained to the staff that my card did not end in the number provided. I received a call Monday that my Pastor's card had been charged, although I provided a card when I made the reservation. I questioned the confirmation # and that was on the reservation, although the wrong card was used.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
fredericksburg, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

You must see for yourself. I am very picky. I enjoyed everything about this hotel. I was impressed. The bed felt great, the shower was awesome, the breakfast was very nice. The room was so clean. I loved the post it note that said the bedding was clean. I ate too much, breakfast was great too. I will continue to stay there on a monthly basis for my company meetings

Shanghai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

I had a one night stay at this hotel. Nice, fresh, clean, good value. Here is the punch line....I left my iPad in the room upon departure. UGH! Now odds of recovery are usually slim to none. What is terrific here is I got a call from the hotel telling me I had left it behind and they swiftly handled getting the iPad back to me. In a world where integrity and honesty are challenged, I was extremely thankful that I chose this Hampton Inn for my stay. On that point alone....go out of your way to stay at this hotel if you are ever in the area. You will be treated as a GUEST in every sense of the word!

bivalve, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

very nice I do not understand why I need 200 characters, the hotel was very nice, breakfast was the best I ever had at any hotel previously staff was friendly an d brought more towels and was very accomidating

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Charlotte, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

As we walked in the hotel, the appearance was wonderful, clean and had an overall peaceful feeling. We were pleasantly greeted, hot wonderful coffee was waiting along with yummy cookies. The check in was quick. The room smelled awesome (I felt like I was walking into Bed Bath and Beyond), the room was clean and just nice. Breakfast was good and checkout was quick. This hotel exceeded my expectations, great economical stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Silver Spring, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

My short stay at the Hampton Inn for a family members wedding was a good experience. The hotel had very welcoming and helpful staff, the rooms were comfortable and clean and we enjoyed a great hot breakfast daily. It's about 25-30 minutes away from BWI Airport. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The Owings Mills Mall is right across the street.